Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Coventry Away

45 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

it is sad that they're using man power for shit like this rather than crimes that cause physical harm to people.

It was actually a Cov fan that highlighted this. Giving exact locations, which is fair enough and allowing this to dealt with very quickly. 

Hope we smash these c*nts today.

We’ll not see them again for another decade. 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

You do realise this kind of stuff can cause people to fight / riot?

Absolutely zero chance anyone decides to have a fight today because they saw a child's drawing of a helicopter.

2 hours ago, Gwyn said:

The best thing to come out of Coventry was Amnesia House back in the 90's. They put on a good show and had some top lads back then. They also had the Eclipse where my mate Hursty got a bit touched up.

The Coventry mob are pretty loyal to be fair

Great times at the Eclipse around 91/92. The place to be back then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

it is sad that they're using man power for shit like this rather than crimes that cause physical harm to people.

"Man power".

You mean one copper  going round collecting clearly offensive banners? There will be hundreds today stood around just watching today.

How can anyone think it's not in the police's interest to take these down?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Carl cox eclipse 3 turntables upstairs great days 

****ing hate Coventry , shithole of a city , wank football team 

Best days they had was winning the FA cup , diving header from keith houchen against spurs

I’m saying 3-1 easy 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Absolutely zero chance anyone decides to have a fight today because they saw a child's drawing of a helicopter.

I'd imagine that any Cov fan within reaching distance of a Leicester fan making references to helicopters would get his head caved in. Not sure why you're so keen to pretend that this is acceptable behaviour? lol

Just now, AKCJ said:

I'd imagine that any Cov fan within reaching distance of a Leicester fan making references to helicopters would get his head caved in. Not sure why you're so keen to pretend that this is acceptable behaviour? lol

The behaviour is unacceptable. It's just not going to cause anyone to have a scrap today.

The example you highlighted would be a different matter entirely.

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Amnesia at the cov cricket connection was pretty special. I was lucky enough to attend all 3 and live to tell the tale.

The Ecplipse was epic but I never liked those different floors..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Yes they would get battered by their Filbert fox teddy and flask!

• Haha 1

Just now, Voll Blau said:

The behaviour is unacceptable. It's just not going to cause anyone to have a scrap today.

The example you highlighted would be a different matter entirely.

Not condemning the banners would only lead to the line being pushed further back until some over confident Cov fan gets put in hospital. It's clearly unacceptable to put banners up about the helicopter accident. Why do you have a hard time accepting that?

Considering they are not bothered by us they are not doing a great job of not showing it. All these banners and finally selling out their ground really looks like they don’t care 😂

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Not condemning the banners would only lead to the line being pushed further back until some over confident Cov fan gets put in hospital. It's clearly unacceptable to put banners up about the helicopter accident. Why do you have a hard time accepting that?

What's the next step if that is the first? The Cov fan in question calling someone a "poo poo head"?

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

They’ve just said it’s unacceptable and I agree anyone causing a fight because of a banner is unlikely. Having someone do it to your face is an entirely different prospect, although it wouldn’t bother me despite it being clearly vile.

• Like 3

Guest nathan.
17 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Ive got an iptv trail is it okay to watch it without a VPN ? 

Yes but I’d advise getting a VPN asap if you continue using iptv

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He has not said that at all.

• Like 1