Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

FA Cup Fourth Round Draw (Monday 7:50pm)

13 minutes ago, 1972 Fox said:

Does anyone know how they arrive at the ball numbers for each team?

Seems pretty random but maybe they have a draw for the numbers. :dunno:

It's the order of who was drawn out in round 3, so Leicester were the winner of tie 3 etc.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Reserves against reserves until quarter finals.   Cup is a bonus, get out of this league is the priority 

if we were in 5th that might make sense and even then probably not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Out Foxed said:

if we were in 5th that might make sense and even then probably not. 

Listen....do you remember Blackburn in 1991....under dalglish....running away with the old division 2 for months then self destructed almost.  Finished 6th if I remember right.  Granted they beat us in the play off final but anything can happen.  We aren't promoted yet.  What happens if we play key players like kdh, mavididi etc in cup games and they get injured? League always has to be the priority.  For us this year the cup can be a distraction 

2 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Listen....do you remember Blackburn in 1991....under dalglish....running away with the old division 2 for months then self destructed almost.  Finished 6th if I remember right.  Granted they beat us in the play off final but anything can happen.  We aren't promoted yet.  What happens if we play key players like kdh, mavididi etc in cup games and they get injured? League always has to be the priority.  For us this year the cup can be a distraction 

Could have been 92.  My memory isn't what is was 🤣

19 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Personally I’d like a test against a mid table PL side

Yes indeed. I don't want a cup run this year. Priority is to get up. But a practice session for the team would be useful

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It will be Wrexham at home I think. 

Can just imagine it, with Reynolds and their fellow co-owner being shown on the camera every 5 minutes (have nothing against them personally or Wrexham FC, mind).

Edited by Wymsey

I'd prefer a lower league or Championship draw. Give the squad players and those returning from injury game time. Alves and Braybrooke might be ready for a game by the end of Jan. We've currently to negotiate winning the league games with injuries and the AFCON/ASIA trophy. We can do lower team Prem tests once we've secured promotion and in later Cup rounds.

I’d like Luton, Brighton, Fulham, West Ham, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield United, Brentford or Wolves.

Let’s test ourselves against a mid to lower end Premier League team.  

• Like 1