Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

FA Cup Fourth Round Draw (Monday 7:50pm)

In the cup anyone can beat anyone. Genuinely think if we was in the prem ATM we'd struggle to compete, but in the cup it's different.

Won't be too arrogant, yes I'd fear Liverpool, man city, spurs, villa, Brighton and probably Chelsea out of whose left, other than that I'd fancy our chances.. hopefully we get through and get a couple of favourable draws and get a big day out.

Are the semis still at Wembley? There was talk about moving them weren't there like they used to.. ie villa Park n old trafford

Hull’s front 3 caused us a lot of problems at the beginning of the season, hopefully now we are in our stride with Enzo’s system in grained we should handle them better although they could also have an u known in Fabio C on loan from Liverpool.

43 minutes ago, Sly said:

This is why you want easy opponents.

First round proper winners - £41,000

Second round proper winners - £67,000

Third round proper winners - £105,000

Fourth round proper winners - £120,000

Fifth round proper winners - £225,000

Quarter-final winners - £450,000

Semi-final losers - £500,000

Semi-final winners - £1m

Final runners-up - £1m

Final winners - £2m

just about covers Vardy's weekly wage

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

nice to get a home tie for once, cant imagine hull bring a full allocation, but birmingham probably will

Interesting trivia: Leeds were drawn away 13 consecutive times in the FA Cup before today.  Odds of that happening were 0.0122%.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Apart from Stoke we solely played other PL teams and beat Man United and Chelsea. That's about as good of a run as you can expect.

I guess we have different definitions of good runs. I want exciting lower league games. Not teams you play every week. But i’ll agree that man u game was special (more because we dominated them live on tv) … but you’ll always have to play a big side or 2 to win a cup. 

Edited by Lambert09

17 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Apart from Stoke we solely played other PL teams and beat Man United and Chelsea. That's about as good of a run as you can expect.

Brentford too, they were Championship

then as they were promoted that season.

2 tough championship sides away was as easy as it got though so it was a tough run!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I guess we have different definitions of good runs. I want exciting lower league games. Not teams you play every week. But i’ll agree that man u game was special (more because we dominated them live on tv) … but you’ll always have to play a big side or 2 to win a cup. 

Still thankful we got Saints in semi final rather than having to beat both Man City and Chelsea after beating Man U to win the cup

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

That Man U performance seemed light years away . We were superb and they had a decent ( well non crap) side out 

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

Interesting trivia: Leeds were drawn away 13 consecutive times in the FA Cup before today.  Odds of that happening were 0.0122%.

I shouldn’t make a point of it but find it hilarious that you have bits of Leeds trivia amongst your admiration for their teams