Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Jonny Evans the miracle man

Guest glasgowfox

This guy is incredible.  Injured for the majority of games for the foxes but then fit for Northern Ireland......Has been available for selection for half a season for Manure.....smelling it.

1 hour ago, glasgowfox said:

This guy is incredible.  Injured for the majority of games for the foxes but then fit for Northern Ireland......Has been available for selection for half a season for Manure.....smelling it.

He did the same at West Brom if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

ricardo and JJ been pretty much fit all season. under rodgers they were constantly getting injured 

They run far less on our current system. Justin at CB in a back three and Ricardo as an inverted full back instead of both marauding up the wing as Rodgers attacking full backs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Another that didn't fancy it under the frauds management. 

Wasn't half as good for us as people made him out to be 

disagree. Feel like he was steady , calm and dependable and used his experience well.. played with no frills - that’s what you want in a CB.

I do find it amusing though that he’s one of Man United best players this season… but that’s not saying much.. I know..

• Like 2

He was a good player for us, certainly a player who is better when things are going well, probably quite hard on himself and that comes through in performances.  It is ultimately much easier to look good in a team which is performing well.  Although that doesn't explain why he is doing well this season :)

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

It's more the manner in which it happens. I don't think anyone's got any overriding hate for Micky Adams' OAPs who were just a bit shit.

A lot of last seasons lot were probably as emotionally detached from the football club as it gets when you're a professional footballer. Players like Tielemans included. No one will forgive that. 

Spot on post mate.

The word I would use most about the respect (lack of) given to some of the FA cup winners for me is waste.

I don’t think a single fan when Youri signed on a permanent deal would have foreseen his 18 months of unfit, unprofessional performances.

As for Evans, his comments after the West Ham game sadly doesn’t surprise me as West Brom fans called out his commitment etc.

He was a very good CB on his day but it’s fair to question his lack of reading the room and quite frankly out of touch thought process, I get it’s a job to them but it’s not like one of us doing a 9 - 5 job is it?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kierzz said:

They run far less on our current system. Justin at CB in a back three and Ricardo as an inverted full back instead of both marauding up the wing as Rodgers attacking full backs

Marauding lol? As far as just past the halfway line then stopping and play the ball backwards inside to the centre back!

• Haha 1