Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

3.5 year contract with his injury history in a slower league than ours just seems very silly from us, again.

Totally agree. Doesn't seem like enough due diligence done on the player, no matter how good he is.

It seems to me that this is a player that Enzo really wants and given the start he's had here as manager he deserves to be supported. But for a player with a catastrophic injury record, this is insane. Should have been shorter length and / or number of appearances based pay.

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Totally agree. Doesn't seem like enough due diligence done on the player, no matter how good he is.

It seems to me that this is a player that Enzo really wants and given the start he's had here as manager he deserves to be supported. But for a player with a catastrophic injury record, this is insane. Should have been shorter length and / or number of appearances based pay.

We don’t know that the deal isn’t appearance related…

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

3.5 year contract with his injury history in a slower league than ours just seems very silly from us, again.

It does, but sometimes it’s psychological as much as anything. I’m not saying it is, I don’t know, but sometimes a change of environment, facilities etc. can make a difference. Look at Evans…incredible how he’s available every week. 

18 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

14 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It's a gamble but at the price it might be one worth taking. 

depends on the ability. If he’s class when he plays, i don’t mind only getting 15 games out of him a season. The problem we’ve had with our injury prone players, is that they weren’t good enough to begin with. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's not really going to go for that though is he? 

Still young, sounds like he had a decent loan spell recently and caps for Italy. Think he'd have to have pretty low self esteem to accept an appearance based deal.