Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We should agree to do the Souttar deal, then agree to send him for his medical, then pull out of the transfer, just like the ****ers did to us with Harrison. 

Did us a favour

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We should agree to do the Souttar deal, then agree to send him for his medical, then pull out of the transfer, just like the ****ers did to us with Harrison. 

I heard a rumour that the Harrison deal was reliant on Vestergaard going to Fulham on loan, due to wages situation and then he declined the loan move at the last minute. 

17 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

No I'd be excited if it hapoened, just don't understand why we're now able to do it given the message we've had all window is we need to sell someone.

Our inability to sell players is really holding us back.

I think I read that we agreed on a deal where we get him for free now with €2.5M to be paid if we get promoted. So perhaps with the money not going out now that allowed us to get this one over the line without any outgoings?

3 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I heard a rumour that the Harrison deal was reliant on Vestergaard going to Fulham on loan, due to wages situation and then he declined the loan move at the last minute. 

Think it was openly reported that Leeds pulled the plug but could have been them trying to save face with their supporters I suppose. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, talking_goldfish said:

I think I read that we agreed on a deal where we get him for free now with €2.5M to be paid if we get promoted. So perhaps with the money not going out now that allowed us to get this one over the line without any outgoings

I'm certain we'll have paid something or other but if they've been able to manage it in line with that then that's good news.

Concerning we're so close to the line on ffp though.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I'm certain we'll have paid something or other but if they've been able to manage it in line with that then that's good news.

Concerning we're so close to the line on ffp though.

This is where I read it: Sky: Sensi skips Inter training ahead of Leicester City transfer - Football Italia (football-italia.net)

Inter and Leicester City have reportedly reached an agreement over a free transfer, but the English side will pay €2.5m in add-ons if they get promoted to the Premier League this season.

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

Even to this day it gets my goat up when they refer to EMA as Nottingham...

Indeed. Although, I read something yesterday to say that was being amended. It's in Leicestershire, although it has a Derby post code.

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

One for the aviation geeks, why are small planes allowed to fly higher than commercial liners?

It’s to avoid air traffic, basically. 

13 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

It was Leeds who pulled the plug. We'd agreed a £20m fee and over £100k a week wages (Phil Hay confirmed this)

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

After that Harrison debacle, we all know this ain’t done yet. That went as far as photos with the shirt

I suspect we have no qualms about wasting a players time coming over here and going through it all even if it's highly unlikely we'll sign them without a huge development 😂

23 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Some nob head drove straight through that last week and soaked me

To be fair, after a couple of hours of rain there is no option but to drive straight through it!

56 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

No I'd be excited if it hapoened, just don't understand why we're now able to do it given the message we've had all window is we need to sell someone.

Our inability to sell players is really holding us back.

Do we know why we're so bad? 

Demanding too much or something else?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Do we know why we're so bad? 

Demanding too much or something else?

Looking at the wage bill I assume we pay players too much and won't agree settlements.

21 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

After that Harrison debacle, we all know this ain’t done yet. That went as far as photos with the shirt

I know for a fact that it was Jesse Marsch's fault for this falling through. Last minute rang Leicester and called it off, he had changed his mind. Jack and Brendan weren't happy at all, he wanted to move in the end. 

• Like 1