Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

How can they still be negotiating after weeks. Surely the only thing that should have been in the balance was the yes or no!

I reckon the current negotiation is who's got to pay for his flight back :ph34r:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

I reckon the current negotiation is who's got to pay for his flight back :ph34r:

Raikhy can pay for it out of his upcoming appearance fees

1 minute ago, BKLFox said:

So those 2 latest updates suggest LCFC and Inter still negotiating terms so have the last 20 pages slating LCFC been a little premature, maybe it is inter that keep changing goal posts 🤷‍♂️ 

But as I’ve mentioned… we could just sign a pre-contract agreement with him now for the end of his contract.

Inter wouldn’t be able to sell him to anyone else for 6 months - so we then table a low ball take it or leave it offer to make the transfer immediate.

1 minute ago, HarryDee8 said:

Sky news ticker tape says deal In doubt 'due to legal issues"

I can see it being due to some weird ownership arrangement of the player. They have some player ownership arrangements in Italy that are not allowed here. 

As others have said - surely Rudkin is aware of any legal issues before entering into negotiations. If this falls through supporters need to ask why has our DofF been away on the p!ss when legal issues needed sorting out.

• Like 1

Scenes when at 11.59 it’s all ready to be faxed over and Rudders has forgotten to plug the Fax Machine in 

it’ll be that or no one thought to bring a pen to sign the contracts.

There  is no one else in for him, we aren’t selling anyone.  Only Leicester could spoon this one