Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Have we found out he’s co-owned / part owned by an agent or group in addition to Inter?

That situation would surely mean an initial loan wouldn’t work because he’d still be co-owned and that’s not allowed over here? 

That's actually not a terrible shout. Would make sense rather than FFP being an issue.

I just like to think we’ve reached that part of the transfer where they’re dicking about for two hours doing the photo shoot and thinking about all the captions for the post on social media…

1 minute ago, trooky said:

What the **** are Inter playing at, it was reported weeks ago that we've offered 500k an another 2 million if we promoted.

Never saw why they would accept that tbh, as if we explode and don’t go up, they get the initial 500k only

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Have we found out he’s co-owned / part owned by an agent or group in addition to Inter?

That situation would surely mean an initial loan wouldn’t work because he’d still be co-owned and that’s not allowed over here? 

Yea I wondered this. It’s common in Italy. But you’d think we’d have known this before now?

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, lcfc278 said:

Why are Italian clubs so hard to do business with

It's not an easy place to do anykind of business in my experience.

The first thing to do when signing an overseas player is to check work and visa issues otherwise their is no point in continuing. Fatawu was no problem. Why should Sensi be if that is the actual problem. Surely personal things have been agreed otherwise why is he here having a medical. Less than two hours now. And it seems negotiations have not been agreed.

Just now, Fox42 said:

I just like to think we’ve reached that part of the transfer where they’re dicking about for two hours doing the photo shoot and thinking about all the captions for the post on social media…

Like Soutter.. they'll be a random shot of his tattoo on the back of his walking stick 😂

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Never saw why they would accept that tbh, as if we explode and don’t go up, they get the initial 500k only

Because he's out of contract in the summer and the Italian window is already shut.

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

That's actually not a terrible shout. Would make sense rather than FFP being an issue.

Italian clubs do have weird contract structures, which is why I considered this angle when ‘legal issues’ were mentioned.

My other thought is that we don’t have an available ESC slot for him - and that he doesn’t qualify for the International Sportsperson VISA.

• Like 1