Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

A window of selling two very obvious players for less than we should and finally managing to sell Castagne for virtually nothing.

Selling players is what's killing us.

How much would you have managed to get for them? lol

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

If work permit is the issue surely someone should know that. Its literally their job to know that. 

Can’t we literally sign the guy “subject to work permit approval” …? Or are Inter telling us to f-off and we’ve gotta pay even if we cluster**** it up!? 🤔 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

If work permit is the issue surely someone should know that. Its literally their job to know that. 

They should, but remember how we missed Kelz for a European game because some idiot forgot to sort out his visa for the game

• Like 1

So we signed Kristiansen and Tete last January, Hermansen and Fatawu in the summer (maybe even Casadei?) that have needed work permits, but we're blindsided by this one?

Something doesn't really add up.

Edited by shen
  • Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

How much would you have managed to get for them? lol

I reckon I could have got 40m for maddison and it's not even my job 🤣

10 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

How did you rate the summer window?

Moderate really. 

Failed badly on getting rid of players which is now proving to be a huge problem.

Casadei ended up a flop. Doyle 50/50 (or could we have utilised what we had with Justin + 1 LB)

Signed some decent ones (Hermansen, Winks & Mavididi) but what you'd expect of a club with a significant advantage over twenty-one other teams in the league. Good solid signings.

In terms of a numbers game/FFP, it's probably just below average - Coady looks a big financial loser (injury record was patchy - question marks over the longitivtiy of his quality), we've committed to £20 million plus on loan to permanent fees which looks not bad for Fatawu but a bad move for Yunus, Cannon as good as he is a prospect wasn't the wisest FFP move without shifting a striker. 

A lot has to be said for Enzo getting a number of players into the system who you wouldn't have predicted otherwise. Also Enzo very wisely using his contacts book - where Rudkin desperately has no-one and a reputation that he's hard work on transfers. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

I reckon I could have got 40m for maddison and it's not even my job 🤣

Is it a nice place to work? Happy staff? Genuinely always wondered lol 

19 minutes ago, Nick said:

I’m late to the party here but is the consensus suggesting that we don’t sign Sensi (despite passing a medical) unless we can get someone else out the door?

What is wrong with you people? Do you not even bother looking at the memes?

7 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Maybe the real signing is the friends we’ve made along the way? 

😂

Just now, jonny_wright said:

In all seriousness, this leaves us well short really until Ndidi return in April….. the other options there aren’t convincing 

I'm surprised we haven't looked to loan a replacement after Casadei was recalled. 

But you could argue being 10 points aheas is the best time you could be blooding youth players, so...

• Like 1

What's ACTUALLY happening is, we've heard rumours that our fans are planning on using the Shawn fvcking Michael's theme as his song and we've sacked it off because we could never recover from the sheer embarrassment of it. 

• Haha 1

Permit office:-

Rudkin - Giz a permit, he’s well good, top class

Permit Office - A regular for Italy you said

Rudkin - Occasionally regular yeah

Office - Coming to a Premier League Club?

Rudkin - Well, Championship, Leicester

Office - Leicester? Who employ Danny ****ing Ward? What’s the huge fee for such a talent.

Rudkin - 500K for now

Office - and he’s a fit strong healthy individual?

Rudkin - ….It’s a no isn’t it

Office - Yes it is  F*** off

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3