Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

If it is FFP then they would have known that we have no serious offers for our players today. 

I guess after that all you can really offer is to pay some of his wages   Inter are better off selling to us for a nominal fee and adding in a sell on clause rather letting him go for nothing in June,

Just now, Lillehamring said:

With lawyers, not with DoFs.

We haven't breached FFP, which would suggest we know exactly what we're doing as far as FFP is concerned.

Sorry? You’re deluded. 

I haven’t seen any other club so publicly play their hand and reveal so much about their FFP situation without actually breaching it 

3 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

But he's supposed to be experienced at doing transfers. It's not like it's his first year in the job and to cap it all, why is he away on some jolly at the end of January, when, along with August, it's the most hectic time of the year. I fail to understand how people can try and justify his incompetence. I don't hear of this lack of forethought in any other club. 

That wasn't the point i was discussing - the OP said Rudkin should be aware of the legal ramifications, but, not being a lawyer, he can only follow the advice he is given.

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Got to feel sorry for the player. 

Thought he'd got a fresh start, travels to England, passes his medical and then the buying team messes up

Now will have to travel back and hang around a club that don't want him

When he goes elsewhere in the summer he'll realise he's dodged a bullet.

Need to hope this don't turn Enzo now, wanted one player all window and we've still messed up 

He got a nice afternoon out in the East Midlands out of it. Something to tell the Grandkids about one day.

Just now, Lillehamring said:

With lawyers, not with DoFs.

We haven't breached FFP, which would suggest we know exactly what we're doing as far as FFP is concerned.

He's the Director of Football. It is his job to understand FFP whether he works it out for himself or gets a legal team to advise him. He's highly paid to oversee the football side of the club. This is frankly embarrassing.  if it was the first cock up then fine but it isn't is it?  I understand it is difficult but if the financial side of things is this bad then he must have known that and frankly why did we waste money on this whole process if we knew it wasn't going to work?