Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

theory it could could still happen if they can find an agreement in the extension the club would have probably put in

suspect inter might have moved the goal posts late on or something

how long is the extension?? can i go to bed or will we find out soon

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

That’s that then.

Maresca will walk.

Welcome Scott Parker.

Do you actually seriously believe that a manager in his biggest ever job, on a no doubt massive salary, with a team at the top of the championship, looking at promotion to the premier league - would quit because the purchase of an average player with a history of injuries fell through at the last minute?  Or are you being ironic?! 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

he's a DoF not a lawyer - i'd be very surprised if they don't have a legal team involved at this stage - we're talking about million pound deals and super complex FFP rules.

I think everyone is massively oversimplifying these things.

But I get a  liberace cat playing a fking piano has a quote ,when trying to explain the complications of FFP..:jump:

Hopefully Enzo at least stays and sees what he can achieve this season

Can't see him walking for this.. although a major embarrassment.. player he wanted, probably met with him earlier etc

That being said.. he got the players he wanted in the summer so let's hope its not a big sulk

Anyone entertaining the possibility that Inter are the ones dicking around with this? I'm not saying we're totally blameless but it also looks like they've been trying to squeeze every last penny out of us for a player they barely play and who is leaving for free in the summer anyway.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Adster said:

It's sad you feel you need to have this vindication lol get a grip.  

Nah its just funny how annoyed people get 🤣