Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

8 minutes ago, LCFC-92 said:

I know the way we have missed out might be frustrating,  and it possibly shows further incompetence from the board...its not really a big deal missing out on the actual player himself.

We're cruising the league, have players returning, and will have money and time come the end of the season. 

I am more frustrated at not shifting the likes of Ward and Souttar than I am missing out on Sensi tbh.

No I agree its not missing out on this deal particularly that has annoyed me it is the manner in which we have missed out and the fact that we seem to have something like this happen every transfer window at the moment. On top of the fact that we seem incapable of selling anyone and seem to lose millions worth of players for free. This is just another example of the incompetence of Jon Rudkin

• Like 3

Apart from Ndidi being injured, as far as I can see the only change from the start of the season is that Casadei has gone.  And I think he was pretty inconsistent - scored a couple of goals but was a liability at times.  
This transfer window has been very quiet for a lot teams, due to the whole FFP thing becoming very real.

And if Enzo quits because he didn’t get a player he wanted, then he really shouldn’t be a football manager! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KFS said:

Who’s fault is it that we’ve got average, shit players that no one wants hanging around on eye watering wages in the first place?

Are you a plant from the club or something?

I’m just trying to think sensibly rather than freaking out!

24 minutes ago, Basildon Fox said:

Whether he would have made us better is really neither here or there at the moment.

Just an absolute embarrassment once again. There is no way that Sensi would have been anywhere near Leicester today unless he was signing. How it has managed to **** up from there is massively unprofessional.

if it was a one off, it could be forgiven but there have been far too many **** ups by us under the guidance of Rudkin. 

This will have further ramifications in the future too as other clubs will be wary of doing business with us.

no one outside of this thread will care about this - we won't be the only team who have a deal fall through.

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

Apart from Ndidi being injured, as far as I can see the only change from the start of the season is that Casadei has gone.  And I think he was pretty inconsistent - scored a couple of goals but was a liability at times.  
This transfer window has been very quiet for a lot teams, due to the whole FFP thing becoming very real.

And if Enzo quits because he didn’t get a player he wanted, then he really shouldn’t be a football manager! 

He has most likely been told there will be money avaliable in January. The same way rodgers was last January.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

lol we've lost Casadei and loaned out Iversen. You're telling me there was nothing there to get 'anything' in as an alternative? Not even a loanee?

The usual King Power bootlickers will be out defending yet another shitshow of a window because the specific details aren't documented on SkySports. Your inability to draw the dots isn't my problem.

Smithies retired aswell £££. 

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Offered him a 500k signing on fee saving us a couple of mil. Shithousery at its best. Tell torino it's their ****ing fault. 

Funny thing is.. could even be the case .. what's the deal 2.5m overall.. offer him half to wait 6 months?

Although I doubt it, you never know 

lol we've lost Casadei and loaned out Iversen. You're telling me there was nothing there to get 'anything' in as an alternative? Not even a loanee?

The usual King Power bootlickers will be out defending yet another shitshow of a window because the specific details aren't documented on SkySports. Your inability to draw the dots isn't my problem.

Same as your inability to draw conclusions based on evidence isn't my problem. 

24 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

That point on ndidi genuinely hurts my eyes.

really? he makes a difference, sure, but long term, especially if we go up, he's way too limited to play as #8 long term. and he doesn't have the skills to play the winks or ricardo role.

i'd be very surprise if we resign him, he doesn't feel like he has the enzo stuff.

tbf to the club they didnt know Casadei was going to be recalled, took old Jon least a week to understand what that meant

given the deal collapsed cos of payment structure, makes you wonder who was the first to back away from the deal

37 minutes ago, Adster said:

Enzo has said all Jan we need players out to bring in. 

No players out = no players in why is this so difficult for people to understand??? 

Casadei is a player out, Smithies is a player out.. there’s 2 there for you