Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I think with all his experience at Monza he's really tyred and tested. He'll lap it up here and might even overtake some of the other players before the finishing line. No doubt when we pit him against your average Championship player, it'll look like they've been left on the starting grid, he's got just the drive we need. It's a formula one can get excited about, let's just hope this transfer doesn't stall!

this post is the pits :ph34r:

• Haha 4

Enzo just said the club doesn't have the money to get him in for all the reasons we already know. It's really not a lot of money. we have to sell before we can buy? Can we not loan trade and give inter Dennis Praet on a free lol? He's ready made for serie A surely.

55 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I think with all his experience at Monza he's really tyred and tested. He'll lap it up here and might even overtake some of the other players before the finishing line. No doubt when we pit him against your average Championship player, it'll look like they've been left on the starting grid, he's got just the drive we need. It's a formula one can get excited about, let's just hope this transfer doesn't stall!

I would say it's GO! GO! GO! for this transfer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

Enzo just said the club doesn't have the money to get him in for all the reasons we already know. It's really not a lot of money. we have to sell before we can buy? Can we not loan trade and give inter Dennis Praet on a free lol? He's ready made for serie A surely.

I wouldn't take any comments about money to spend from any club at face value. You don't look to buy things and announce to sellers that you're loaded and money is no issue. We might be skint, we might be easily able to afford it, but we're not gonna tell Inter that we can do the deal, piece of piss, name your price.

• Like 2

Asked when he was first made aware that City were required to sell before they bought, Maresca said: “Last week. A surprise? No, because I know it’s not just for Leicester, it’s a problem in this moment for almost all professional clubs. But because I didn’t know, I was a little bit surprised. But in general, I expected it, because overall it’s a problem for every club.

Then asked what attributes he would like in a new midfield signing, Maresca said: “In these days, Sensi, because he’s from Italy and I’m from Italy, I know him very well. His best years were at Sassuolo under Roberto De Zerbi.

“It’s the kind of player I really like. But in this moment, we are not allowed to do anything, so we’ll see what happens knowing that January is just one month and players are sometimes not able to wait all of the month.”

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/enzo-maresca-wants-stefano-sensi-9032096

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, stu said:

This is almost certainly clutching at straws, but could this be a tactic to try and get Inter to lower the fee even further? It's not like there's a bidding war for him, and he's out of contract soon. Either that, or we really are spent up as it stands!

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Asked when he was first made aware that City were required to sell before they bought, Maresca said: “Last week. A surprise? No, because I know it’s not just for Leicester, it’s a problem in this moment for almost all professional clubs. But because I didn’t know, I was a little bit surprised. But in general, I expected it, because overall it’s a problem for every club.

Then asked what attributes he would like in a new midfield signing, Maresca said: “In these days, Sensi, because he’s from Italy and I’m from Italy, I know him very well. His best years were at Sassuolo under Roberto De Zerbi.

“It’s the kind of player I really like. But in this moment, we are not allowed to do anything, so we’ll see what happens knowing that January is just one month and players are sometimes not able to wait all of the month.”

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/enzo-maresca-wants-stefano-sensi-9032096

Top out!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Did Maresca actually say that in response to what attributes he’s looking for? It sounded to me like he only spoke about Sensi when asked directly about the player but did not say anything confirming the player was a definitely target, as is being reported.

But maybe I missed that exchange. 

Edited by The_77
Added comma