Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

46 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

He's from Solihull and talks like he's from inner city London. He's a wrong'un.

Yeah, if you look at the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull it incorporates some areas that are not unlike some inner city London boroughs and he does seem to speak with the associated gangster twang. Have no idea if he is a wrong ‘un but may just reflect his upbringing and the young man football bubble he exists in.

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I wouldn’t be bothered if we missed out in all honesty. Still think we will ease it even with no further signings. 

I don’t. Casadei isn’t good enough to be starting week in week out. A injury to kdh and we have 0 threat in midfield. A injury to winks we have no one adequate to replace him. Ont top of that we are heavily reliant on Mavididi on the left wing. Southampton and leeds are strengthening in Jan. if we don’t we could easily be hauled back in imo. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

I don’t. Casadei isn’t good enough to be starting week in week out. A injury to kdh and we have 0 threat in midfield. A injury to winks we have no one adequate to replace him. Ont top of that we are heavily reliant on Mavididi on the left wing. Southampton and leeds are strengthening in Jan. if we don’t we could easily be hauled back in imo. 

This entire post is completely reactionary to yesterdays result, as are 90%of the posts over the last 24 hours.

How has one defeat, in slightly controversial circumstances undermined our entire season? It hasn’t. 

Firstly, Casadei will only get better starting week in week out, recently he’s been good, and I don’t think he was bad yesterday, he along with his colleagues just had a bad day at the office. 

We don’t have 0 midfield if KDH gets injured, he has been rested you know? And we have won games when he hasn’t played? There are players capable of stepping up if needed. We’re not heavily reliant on Mavadidi at all, he along with KDH, N’didi, Casadei, Yunus, Fatawu, Kacey and Albrighton have all contributed this season, Mavididi is currently enjoying a purple patch…..

Good for them, neither are as far ahead as us so have to….

We won’t, we’re still a considerable amount of points clear, and still have lots of favourable games coming up. 

Some of our fans just self implode sometimes, yesterday was a freak, 11v11 we beat them, we still have the best squad in the league and that will still be the case even if we don’t sign anyone over the coming weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

So is mavididi but he's done really well and he is easily good enough to step up to the prem

Mavididi has already played multiple seasons in the French top flight and is having a considerably better season than O'Hare. O'Hare has only played championship and league 2 football and he's never had a season where he has shown he can make the step up to the Premier League. If we're going for a player I would much rather go for Sensi who is proven in the Champions League and Serie A but has injury problems than O'Hare who hasn't properly proven himself at Championship level yet. 

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

This entire post is completely reactionary to yesterdays result, as are 90%of the posts over the last 24 hours.

How has one defeat, in slightly controversial circumstances undermined our entire season? It hasn’t. 

Firstly, Casadei will only get better starting week in week out, recently he’s been good, and I don’t think he was bad yesterday, he along with his colleagues just had a bad day at the office. 

We don’t have 0 midfield if KDH gets injured, he has been rested you know? And we have won games when he hasn’t played? There are players capable of stepping up if needed. We’re not heavily reliant on Mavadidi at all, he along with KDH, N’didi, Casadei, Yunus, Fatawu, Kacey and Albrighton have all contributed this season, Mavididi is currently enjoying a purple patch…..

Good for them, neither are as far ahead as us so have to….

We won’t, we’re still a considerable amount of points clear, and still have lots of favourable games coming up. 

Some of our fans just self implode sometimes, yesterday was a freak, 11v11 we beat them, we still have the best squad in the league and that will still be the case even if we don’t sign anyone over the coming weeks. 

Why are you so angry. It’s not reactionary ?

We’ve said Casadei isn’t consistent enough all season.

In the summer we tried to get James McAtee towards the deadline… guess why! Because kdh is our only out and our creative midfielder.If he’s injured who’s bringing us goals and assists from the 8 role? How is it also reactionary to say if winks is injured we don’t have someone in the same mold to replace him? That’s not reactionary it’s true. 

how is it reactionary to say Mavididi has no competion for the left wing slot ? I’m not moaning about it, I’m just saying a few injuries in key areas and the quality is a big drop off. 

why do some fans (like you) think people are not allowed to comment? I’m in no way moaning it’s called an opinion.

you say we win 11v 11. Id arguably say they were the better team for the first half, we were abit off, but that’s football. In no way am I imploding…. Pointing out how i think a few areas of the squad could be improved isn’t reactionary. 

it’s also incredibly  naive to act as if we are promoted already. The league is brutal.  The other teams are good. 

Edited by Lcfcokay

Guest glasgowfox
12 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

Why are you so angry. It’s not reactionary ?

We’ve said Casadei isn’t consistent enough all season.

In the summer we tried to get James McAtee towards the deadline… guess why! Because kdh is our only out and our creative midfielder.If he’s injured who’s bringing us goals and assists from the 8 role? How is it also reactionary to say if winks is injured we don’t have someone in the same mold to replace him? That’s not reactionary it’s true. 

how is it reactionary to say Mavididi has no competion for the left wing slot ? I’m not moaning about it, I’m just saying a few injuries in key areas and the quality is a big drop off. 

why do some fans (like you) think people are not allowed to comment? I’m in no way moaning it’s called an opinion.

you say we win 11v 11. Id arguably say they were the better team for the first half, we were abit off, but that’s football. In no way am I imploding…. Pointing out how i think a few areas of the squad could be improved isn’t reactionary. 

it’s also incredibly  naive to act as if we are promoted already. The league is brutal.  The other teams are good. 

It's a good post mate.  However, there is a lot of knee jerk reaction.  I know they scored 3 and it sounds silly but I honestly couldn't see them scoring until they did......then losing did look likely.  Its one game.  My main concern Is Ndidi and one current CF.  Still think we will be fine tho.  People saying Ipswich is a must win need a word, Ipswich need a win more than us.  Opinion.

9 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

So this ain't happening until we bomb out Ward and Praet then? 

If we got both of them out and spent 3 mill on transfer free and gave him 60k a week it would actually be ridiculous. If that is the price, stay well clear. 

• Like 2