Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

£3mill for half a seasons use is shite.

We could probably get him in the summer for the reported 60k a week with no fee or sign on. I can't imagine there is a queue of clubs for him that will offer him any better. I'd be inclined to offer him less than the 60k too.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, honeybradger said:

Mavididi has already played multiple seasons in the French top flight and is having a considerably better season than O'Hare. O'Hare has only played championship and league 2 football and he's never had a season where he has shown he can make the step up to the Premier League. If we're going for a player I would much rather go for Sensi who is proven in the Champions League and Serie A but has injury problems than O'Hare who hasn't properly proven himself at Championship level yet. 

Sorry I got confused who we were talking about I thought you were talking about Sensi.

My fault for only half reading the conversation.

If he’s fit get him in. Even if he plays 3 of 4 decent games before getting crocked again that’s fine. Just needs to perform until we get N’didi back and our boys from afcon. 
2-3 mill is worth it imo just to do that!

22 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

To be fair, I think they'd be right. £3m for a guy in the last 6 months of his contract seems expensive to me. 

I guess that they would be gambling on the fact that we would be desperate to secure CL level experience/talent.

• Like 1

As it's in € then surely £1.7m isn't that much of a gamble for a perm deal & i know there are wages on top but i'd imagine Hull are paying that for a 6mth loan of Fabio C, who would we get on loan if not this & what would we pay for a loan?

If he doesn't make it past 6mths & £1.7m becomes a problem in that that could have been used towards another bigger budget signing then we are in more shtook than anyone of us realise.

• Like 1