Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

22 minutes ago, MPH said:

We still havnt SOLD anyone. We still need the money in so we dont breach FFP rules...

5 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Well I'm clearly talking out of my Arse, aren't i    !!!

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Wonder if we've had a fee for them breaking the loan contract 

Would imagine there was a break clause for either party in January as it seems to be more common now.

Appreciate we're a bit light in midfield as a result of his recall but if you had to rate Casadei's loan spell out of 10, particularly after spending the summer chasing him, you'd be hard pushed to rate it any higher than a 5/10.

Looks like Sensi is on his way so let's hope he's not constantly injured so we can throw him straight in.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Wonder if we've had a fee for them breaking the loan contract 

unlikely. But we would have saved paying them the next half of the loan fee which could be a few million…. which lets be honest is more than we would have received for selling praet or ward 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

The Casadei recall seems a very strange turn of events, he is barely ready for the Championship, so seems odd. Maybe they plan to sell him?

there was recent talk of them selling gallagher for 30m. Maybe they are bringing in the cover to let him leave 

• Like 1

The Casadei recall seems a very strange turn of events, he is barely ready for the Championship, so seems odd. Maybe they plan to sell him?

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go out on loan elsewhere. Possibly an Italian club

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't want to be rude but Casadei is nowhere near ready for the Premier League. 

That's a poor move by Chelsea. 

Both Chelsea and Casadei's people seem to be have a really odd view of his level. Think he needs a Championship club where he'd start every game for a season. He just isn't up to the pace of the English game yet and that'll be a lot worse up a level. 

Lavia and another guy are potentially out for the season apparently, and then there is interest in Gallagher

Still mad if he manages to somehow get good game time at Chelsea this season

I wonder if there’s more to this than we are being told. RE: Casadei.

half way through the season it’s normal to review the loan. He probably hasn’t played as many minutes as they’d like and then  they hear our plans for Sensi…

Edited by MPH