Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It's a big statement signing, it's high time one of them paid off for us. We're the big dogs of the league, I don't know whether it's our mentality or others misplaced perception of us but it's high time we reminded everyone not to mess with us.

Sticking 5 past Leeds next month for example.

I thought Winks, Fatawu, Mavididi and Casadei were all statement signings. Even Coady and Doyle were top signings at this level. 

• Like 1

If he comes where is he playing? Rotating with Winks or playing the Winks role with Winks further up the pitch? Ndidi, KDH, Sensi and Winks as our midfield options is class.

53 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

For a club like ours to thrive at the highest level we have to roll the dice sometimes with signings.  Sensi isn't anywhere near us without his patchy injury record.

He stays fit and rocks our tits off it's a Rudkin/Glover/Enzo masterstroke.  He's injured most of the time it's an abomination of a signing. 

The reality is it's neither of those things - it's a calculated gamble, with the club accepting the risk of a sick note in exchange for picking up a player of genuine quality for peanuts.  He's good enough, that isn't in doubt, and Enzo is clearly keen on him.  I'm in.  

Personally just excited to see what he can do, if we get it over the line.

For 2m Euros, wouldn’t  even call it  an abomination if it doesn’t work out… 

• Like 1

'Leicester insists on Stefano #Sensi, who is out of the #Inter project. Maresca asked for an Italian midfielder. There had been a poll for #Maggiore, but the #Salernitana said no. We are working on the agreement with Sensi for a two-and-a-half-year contract.'
I hope this provides more updates

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foxysausages said:

'Leicester insists on Stefano #Sensi, who is out of the #Inter project. Maresca asked for an Italian midfielder. There had been a poll for #Maggiore, but the #Salernitana said no. We are working on the agreement with Sensi for a two-and-a-half-year contract.'
I hope this provides more updates

Maggiore any good? 

18 minutes ago, Foxysausages said:

That's understandable since they've just won the semi-final of the super coppa in Riyadh. 
So presumably after the Ipswich game just in time for the FA cup game?   

in theory, the coppa italia final is on monday, so maybe thursday-ish given how slow we can be

1 hour ago, Spiritwalker said:

Any idea what their fans are saying about it?

I’ve not looked tbh but they must be fuming that their club have sold their souls to them lot. Absolutely nailed on they get the World Cup in 2034 or whatever year it is.

sad really

Edited by mod hero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spiritwalker said:

Any idea what their fans are saying about it?

These are their equivalents of the Community Shield aren't they? Expanded to four teams to make it a mini tournament.

I would still hate it, but I'm pretty sure it's not their actual cup competitions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheTerminator said:

Hi guys, an Inter fan here. When he joined inter 5 years ago he was brilliant, played some fantastic football for 3-4 months, he genuinely looked like the new iniesta.

then injuries happened and it feels like his career stopped right there. He's been constantly injured since then, last year he was finally able to play a full season without any major injury but looked very inconsistent and kinda scared out there. Honestly i can't picture him playing english football, the feeling is that he's going to get knocked out after the first hard tackle. Tecnique is there for sure, but physically idk if is going to hold on

Sounds like what happened to James Justin - he's looked devoid of confidence for sometime, but it is starting to come back - it's always the way with these things, the longer you go injury free the less you think about it.  One season is often not long enough, even ricardo has taken ages to start looking like he used to.

But thanks for the input.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, mod hero said:

I’ve not looked tbh but they must be fuming that their club have sold their souls to them lot. Absolutely nailed on they get the World Cup in 2034 or whatever year it is.

sad really

Inter's ultras caused a major fuss as they actually turned up - most of the country's impassioned fans are calling them scabs