Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

"We obviously aren't selling Schmeichel and playing Ward in goal, and then selling our best defender 2 days before transfer deadline day and replacing him with someone for 55M less and making no additional signings. We also won't keep a manager that loses 6 games in a row, and 7 out of 8 till late on in the season when it's too late, then have no plan with whom to replace him with and then hire Dean Smith after Jesse Marsch turns us down."

All these things happened last season. I do sincerely hope we aren't going to do something stupid, and rationally you probably are right. But having literally lived through a car crash of a season last time round, I and many others are very nervous. I don't know about you, but my phone has been blowing up over the last few hours. Fans are angry and confused.

I’d forgotten most of that. We are ****ed aren’t we… :D

Just put me out of my misery. Sell KDH, replace him with Danny Drinkwater on a free, don’t replace Casadei and begin the slide to 7th place already. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’d forgotten most of that. We are ****ed aren’t we… :D

Just put me out of my misery. Sell KDH, replace him with Danny Drinkwater on a free, don’t replace Casadei and begin the slide to 7th place already. 

@The_77this was the name wasn’t it mate 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

We obviously aren't selling our best player for tens of millions just to be able to afford to replace Casadei with a £2m player. 

You have more faith in Whelan and Top than me then.  Club has made some absolute nonsense decisions in recent times.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

"We obviously aren't selling Schmeichel and playing Ward in goal, and then selling our best defender 2 days before transfer deadline day and replacing him with someone for 55M less and making no additional signings. We also won't keep a manager that loses 6 games in a row, and 7 out of 8 till late on in the season when it's too late, then have no plan with whom to replace him with and then hire Dean Smith after Jesse Marsch turns us down."

All these things happened last season. I do sincerely hope we aren't going to do something stupid, and rationally you probably are right. But having literally lived through a car crash of a season last time round, I and many others are very nervous. I don't know about you, but my phone has been blowing up over the last few hours. Fans are angry and confused.

Forgot we brought Dean Smith in last year.

Cheers for putting a damper on my morning.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alanf0x said:

To think people were saying it was a risk to sign him alongside KDH, Winks and Wilf…imagine the meltdown when he turns out to be KDH replacement

I don't think anyone said this considering we are incredibly short in midfield and Ndidi is out for most of the season.

13 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

If they were to do this and we fall away, two seasons of pure mismanagement to me would mean Top has to go and I never thought I'd say that.

14 hours ago, alanf0x said:

Fabs close is obviously a lot different to my close…

It’s funny because often there’s “a few more details being worked out in the contract” type remarks with transfers. I’ve seen a lot of contracts over the years and football transfers and player contracts are proper back of a fag packet stuff. They take 20 minutes, with a bit of time to spare - plug a few numbers in.