Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

Romano should be the centre piece of the reveal video. 

I do wonder if them lot are at a loss with the way we operate, in the sense that transfer agreements are pretty much done and then signings happen quite quickly after, so they report it as such. With us though there's like a vacuum and it leaves them utterly mystified 😂

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Romano should be the centre piece of the reveal video. 

I do wonder if them lot are at a loss with the way we operate, in the sense that transfer agreements are pretty much done and then signings happen quite quickly after, so they report it as such. With us though there's like a vacuum and it leaves them utterly mystified 😂

My guess is we agreed personal terms with the player and agreed with Inter he was for sale way back when the story first broke, probably because we knew Casadei was going back.

But we didn't have the cash on hand and it was dependent on us freeing some up. So the story has "dragged on" because we're waiting as it gets closer to the deadline to see if we can shift Praet, Ward or someone similar. We don't seem to be able to (again, what a shock) so now it looks like it'll be a loan.

15 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I'll be very disappointed if the welcome video doesn't start with a patient lying on a hospital bed wrapped head-to-toe in bandages, with mournful music in the background. Then the opening bars of post horn gallop start playing and the patient jumps up, rips off the bandages and reveals himself to be Sensi in a Leicester kit.

Unfortunately our social media team don't have the balls to do this - funny though.

He's a good looking b@stard isn't he.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Almost time for a new Fabrizo Romano tweet saying the same thing but in a slightly different way!

Bloke knows how to play the twitter game

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

How times change, splashed £13m on a back up Danny Ward a few years back, now can’t must up €2m up front for an Italian international! 

next season will be interesting regardless 

The environment has changed though.

The Prem is now all guns blazing for anyone they can fine FFP charges at. 

Another bloody "key meeting" to be held today to close off this deal - I get the impression we're just happy for the free buffet lunch at these meetings

Sensi at Leicester, today a key meeting to close the deal (fcinternews.it)

Sensi at Leicester, today a key meeting to close the deal

It could be a crucial day for Stefano Sensi's transfer to Leicester. Today the two clubs will meet again to define the player's move to the Premiership: the agreement should be around 500 thousand euros of onerous loan, more than 2 million for the ransom linked to the promotion of the Foxes to the Premier League at the end of the season.

The bookies have promotion as a 20:1 on at the moment so a £2mn promotion bonus on the transfer fee is to all intents a £2mn add on to the transfer fee postponed for 4 months. They have only played the player for 56 minutes this season so if they would prefer to keep him parked on payroll then that should be a walk away moment.

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Can someone get on Flight Tracker and do some investigative work, to drum up some excitement? 

My son flew back from Milan on Sunday. He can confirm that Sensi wasn’t in the row in front of him. He was asleep for the whole flight, admittedly. Hope that helps 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

My son flew back from Milan on Sunday. He can confirm that Sensi wasn’t in the row in front of him. He was asleep for the whole flight, admittedly. Hope that helps 👍

Flight Radar 24 just shows a exec jet flown from East Midlands to Milan just landed, to pick him up?

Worth tracking it registration D-CPAV Phehom 300

• Like 1
  • Haha 1