Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

13 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Interesting. He reportedly moved to the Middle East for about 10m, doubt we could afford his fee. Probably big wages too. 

I think this approach was for Gil Vicente’s Gabriel Pereira and not the Gabriel Pereira that recently moved from New York City FC to Al Rayyan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

A move for Gabriel Pereira was snubbed apparently? 

Absolutely baffling we’d be chasing a cb when we’ve got so many options back there! I’d almost put it on par with chasing another GK lol 

I guess it could be potentially trying to future proof but even still bringing in another now would surely have a negative effect if anything whilst also blocking Nelson’s chances

Edited by dbtcity

So are we selling Praet or Souttar today? Would think Praet would be off as he has at least been strongly linked to going out. But who knows. Could be no one gets sold and this thread (almost) makes it to 100 pages for nothing!

FcIN - Leicester, tomorrow is Sensi-Day. Background: the player was expected in the UK last Friday, then... (fcinternews.it)

After a long wait, Stefano Sensi will officially be a Leicester player tomorrow. The Nerazzurri midfielder is expected in England on Tuesday for a medical and the signing of a new contract, with Inter getting €2m plus bonuses from this transaction. The midfielder could have been with the Foxes as early as Friday (flight already booked), but suddenly in the morning the sale of Dennis Praet who was supposed to make room for him in the squad was missed, solving a problem with the lists. For this reason, the midfielder from Urbino left with the team for Florence, even if only as a spectator available in case of extreme need in the midfield.

Today, Leicester, barring surprises, should make an exit and if it wasn't Praet it could be defender Harry Souttar, enough to be able to welcome Sensi as early as tomorrow and put an end to this long market negotiation, to the delight of all parties involved.

15 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

So are we selling Praet or Souttar today? Would think Praet would be off as he has at least been strongly linked to going out. But who knows. Could be no one gets sold and this thread (almost) makes it to 100 pages for nothing!

FcIN - Leicester, tomorrow is Sensi-Day. Background: the player was expected in the UK last Friday, then... (fcinternews.it)

I think the way around the whole "sell to buy" situation has now been found, due to Casadei returning to Chelsea. Therefore, we 'loan' Sensi initially for the remainder of this season, then buy him at the end of the season. Job done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Footballers on £60,000 + a week don’t fly commercial !

Big Daddy has been called over to the screen to review this call ...

VARscreen.JPG.8aeeea245e41811c357ad01fa020b19a.JPG

and clear as day, it is OVERTURNED ! That is unquestionably Youri Tielemans on his way to East Midlands.

BigDaddyYouri.JPG.a1be04f48c3b0b009b77976ec60001e0.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Absolutely baffling we’d be chasing a cb when we’ve got so many options back there!

Ones a loan and ones contract is up in the summer. Not really baffling. Probably trying to get in before his price escalates.

18 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Ask @Raj to show you his.

MODS.

As a well respected member of this forum I dont come on here to be abused!

( I get enough sh2t at home and work!)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Raj said:

MODS.

As a well respected member of this forum I dont come on here to be abused!

( I get enough sh2t at home and work!)

Since when?