Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

I have it on good authority that he has in fact failed his medical. They have discovered that his left leg is in fact made of wood. Much like the Tom Cannon signing though, they are deliberating over whether or not this is an injury he can overcome quickly and still become a key signing.

Don't shoot the messenger.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Simonb said:

I'd imagine there will be a clause in his contract that if he hits a certain number of appearances between now and June 2025 he'll get another year automatically.

To be fair, if the details are true and it is 500k up front, rest at the end of season and an 18month contract.. that's pretty good work.. even if we have been working on it since 1990

Maybe announce him before the game tonight and in the squad for Saturday?

Im sure there will be an option to extend... if he comes in and plays a blinder we are basically putting all this effort in for nothing and wont be able to protect any investment...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Or he's really good next season and we lose him for nothing. 1.5 year contract is too short for me, especially if we're spending £2mil for what is essentially a loan.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear its a 1.5 year deal with an option for a further year.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

This is also quotes contract until 2026. Bit of confusion there, but 2026 does feel more likely than 2025.

Would make sense if it is 18months with an option/obligation for another year. One source quotes the shorter contract length another includes the option.

• Like 1

Hopefully he comes with Mafia connections that can make some of our deadwood disappear….Frigging Rudkin can’t seem to shift any of it.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Or tomorrow

This sounds very much like we'll wait to see if another signing is going to come in, and if not, then we've got Sensi to announce and keep fans happy on deadline day 😅.

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Christ we are just awful at getting signings done aren’t we 🙈

I genuinely don't think we're that bad. What's the rush! I think there's way too much focus on transfer windows, personally. Kinda glad this window has been universally quiet