Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

Looks like this is turning into a game of bluff to me. If City say we'll offer 1/2 M to buy and that's it, what are Inter going to do? He must be on 2M a year, at least, and so they'll have to pay him 1M till the end of the season. In total they'll be down 1 and a half M  for a player they don't need. I think that the longer this drags on, this scenario becomes more and more likely. Only fly in the ointment would be if another club were interested. Doesn't look like there is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

We are 1/66 to get promoted.  1/66 !

Throw the bastardi an extra 30,000 euros and they can place a bet that gets them their freaking 2 million in that case.

Not 66/1

Not sure they would be happy with 454 return 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

Imagine the meltdown when Brighton pay Inter the £2m tomorrow and sign Sensi as an alternative to KDH lol

Think their scouting would implode based on the fact that sensi has a played one game and misses one on average through his injury record since 19/20

If you forward this thread to 1000 people and return the kohinoor diamond to india, sensi will sign.

If you dont, you will die a horrible death after eating your next curry dinner. Sensi will sign with southampton AND ipswich eliminating us from the top 2 spots. 

It's all on you!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

If you forward this thread to 1000 people and return the kohinoor diamond to india, sensi will sign.

If you dont, you will die a horrible death after eating your next curry dinner. Sensi will sign with southampton AND ipswich eliminating us from the top 2 spots. 

It's all on you!

Alternatively, they could just lock the thread as everything that could possibly be said has now been said 50 times. 🤷

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If Ndidi was fit I wouldn’t be bothered. I only want him because we’re light on midfielders. Maybe Akgun can step up because Praet certainly won’t. 

We’re still liking a bit of bite in midfield without WN. Even if Sensi does sign he won’t provide that, but would be useful to at least have another option 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This doesn't ring completely true though, why are we changing the terms on the Sensi deal constantly? 

It also doesn’t sound very good 

‘ask the club if we need to sell or not ‘ 

that’s not a coach and board on the same page ……..

irrelevant of sensi coming or KDH not going,  a fracture between the board and the coach never ends well 

unless it’s just his poor English - as in him saying ‘don’t ask me about signings - ask the club’ 

• Like 1