Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

People read to much into stuff.

A game night, good win and people are asking transfer question.

He's just giving it the brush off.

He's was saying how happy he was with Glovers work the other day.

People looking for negatives.

This ^

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I can't help but feel this will fall through and we'll stick with Praet. He's likely to start again tonight.

I would rather keep KDH and not have this signing than lose KDH and have this signing.

Agree it might fall through but with Frabrizio still giving positive updates I think its 50/50 at least.

Club is in such a sorry state right now, I am hoping all the claims of loads of funds been freed up this summer to change the transfer picture end of season are true.

4 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I do rate the way Enzo manages to sound like he's managing a League Two club in administration when he talks about our transfer dealings. You've had a fair bit pal, liven up a bit.

You can take the boy out of the Italian league, but you can't take the Italian league out of the boy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Thanks. So not happening now. Great stuff.

I reckon it’ll get done y’know - just a bit of a  hardball faceoff about the fee and waiting to see who blinks first or if a compromise can be reached.

It just seems pointless spending the money right now to be honest. 

We'll get promoted this year with or without him. 

It Preat stays we have a midfielder for the number 8 role. 

Don't spend the money if we do t have any for 6 months worth of player. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Thanks. So not happening now. Great stuff.

It’ll happen, it’s just brinkmanship. They’re going to lose him for free in 6 months. They either take some money for him now, or they pay his wages for 6 months and he goes for free. 

Only way he doesn’t leave is if he signs an extension and they decide the fee isn’t then enough on the basis of the new contract length. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 3

What makes me doubt this is even happening, is no local media is reporting it, if it was as far down the line as Fab is suggesting, something would have broken surely? I’m not convinced we’ve even made any progress beyond an initial conversation.

I can see two players leaving on loan, and that probably about it. 

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think we'll get a midfielder in on loan and that's it. 

I would be quite happy with that tbf, even if it is just Sensi or someone else

Looks like Akgun is finally getting a bit of confidence which will help us in that area, we just need another body for a bit of depth (and I do think at some point this season we will see Alves finally get a go)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

It’ll happen, it’s just brinkmanship. They’re going to lose him for free in 6 months. They either take some money for him now, or they pay his wages for 6 months and he goes for free. 

Only way he doesn’t leave is if he signs an extension and they decide the fee isn’t then enough on the basis of the new contract length. 

Risky for Inter.  They could be stuck with him for another year.  We seem to be the only show in town and we may have moved on by the summer.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TommyK said:

It just seems pointless spending the money right now to be honest. 

We'll get promoted this year with or without him. 

It Preat stays we have a midfielder for the number 8 role. 

Don't spend the money if we do t have any for 6 months worth of player. 

Sometimes it's about keeping the manager happy.

Rumours he was already annoyed in the summer with not getting Piroe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m getting the feeling that they’ve fumbled any incomings so have leaked news of a potential KDH sale to make themselves seem great when we finish the window with squad in tact. 

Could be completely wrong but most fans would rather finish the season with squad as it is than lose KDH and bring a cheaper replacement in. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think this will get done. I also think we might lose either, Praet, Souttar, Iheanacho or Soumare (permanently) before tomorrow.

These terms are agreeable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think this will get done. I also think we might lose either, Praet, Souttar, Iheanacho or Soumare (permanently) before tomorrow.

A Carlsberg outcome.

• Haha 2