Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

11 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

I would rather keep KDH and not have this signing than lose KDH and have this signing.

Agree it might fall through but with Frabrizio still giving positive updates I think its 50/50 at least.

Club is in such a sorry state right now, I am hoping all the claims of loads of funds been freed up this summer to change the transfer picture end of season are true.

Hopefully it's true.. and I agree we're in a sorry state and had an almighty fall. The shining light for me though is that we have a great chance of promotion, even if we yoyo for a few years, and this family have picked us up off the floor before and given us some great times, and even though the rules are stricter now, they have the ability, with time to get us back as an established premier league team.

I'm as worried as anyone else about how little funds we seem to have, but we aren't in the same boat as 20 odd years ago when we needed rescuing from the administrators, we aren't in league one again .. we haven't just sold our best player for 20m like we worried about hampering our promotion push, we worked hard and achieved far more than we ever hoped for almost a decade.

so let's just get this window closed .. with or without sensi.. hopefully with, and then get to the summer and see what happens.

Can't help think we would be better served with a 6 month loan for a more physical type CM that can cover Ndidi and give us aggression in both boxes.

Feels like we have enough technical type players, but really lack someone who can impose themselves and get stuck in and help us against those more physical teams. Casadei was limited, but just his size and strength gave us something a bit different. Losing him and Ndidi, leaves us short in that area we need. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThumbsUp said:

If they want to add in a sell on clause we should just walk away. Italian's take the absolute piss in the transfer market...

He's 29 in August, sell on clause is worth buttons as he would be in his 30's by the time he was sold anyway. 

Looks like a case of who blinks first. 

Will Inter want to keep paying his wages for 6 months knowing he's leaving on a free transfer and won't play much of a role? Or will we accept paying a higher upfront fee, given the FFP challenge? 

Edited by lcfc_forever

Guest Chocolate Teapot

One of the reasons this is taking so long is one the funniest/incompetent things you've ever seen.

2 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

I’m getting the feeling that they’ve fumbled any incomings so have leaked news of a potential KDH sale to make themselves seem great when we finish the window with squad in tact. 

Could be completely wrong but most fans would rather finish the season with squad as it is than lose KDH and bring a cheaper replacement in. 

Bit harsh, we could conceivably just be lining up players in case we DID lose KDH or sold another player. Absolutely no point in waiting until the players leave to start arranging the other transfers so late in the window, they need to be ready to go. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

One of the reasons this is taking so long is one the funniest/incompetent things you've ever seen.

Do you know the reason??

My money is on Rudkin being at Top’s wedding and can’t take calls?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not that we need to know the reason but do you expect it will be resolved in time for him to have a medical and sign (loan or permanent) 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not that we need to know the reason but do you expect it will be resolved in time for him to have a medical and sign (loan or permanent) 

Speak for yourself. I want to know! :D

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2