Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

Why do I get the feeling that the club were welcoming bids for KDH, expecting him to say he wants out so they could tell us all it was down to him. Then use the money that freed up to sanction a couple of deals Enzo wanted late on.

20 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

So either we're so close to breaching P&S rules that we're still desperately trying to haggle over the payment structure, or we're holding out because we've got something else in the fire and we can't do both....

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

So either we're so close to breaching P&S rules that we're still desperately trying to haggle over the payment structure, or we're holding out because we've got something else in the fire and we can't do both....

I’m not sure even us are capable of f**king two deals up simultaneously 

If we piece together all the bits of the rumour jigsaw... then it could be that; we need to shift out a player, before we can justify getting another in (Sensi). There could be frantic work going on in the background to get player(s) out. Maybe, in the coming hours, we'll hear of someone leaving, that the press hasn't caught wind of yet! - I'm thinking KDH is not that man. It could be someone who is away from the club currently, Souttar or maybe Iheanacho, or hopefully a permanent deal being thrashed out for Soumare or Kristiensen to leave.

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I we piece together all the bits of the rumour jigsaw... then it could be that; we need to shift out a player, before we can justify getting another in (Sensi). There could be frantic work going on in the background to get player(s) out. Maybe, in the coming hours, we'll hear of someone leaving, that the press hasn't caught wind of yet! - I'm thinking KDH is not that man. I could be someone who is away from the club currently, Souttar or maybe Iheanacho, or hopefully a permanent deal being thrashed out for Soumare or Kristiensen to leave.

I think you're right.

• Like 1

Stinks of needing and expecting us to have pushed a player out by now, so we are delaying this all but signed deal to frantically get a player off the books first. 

Pretty shite way to do business, but hey ho! I actually don't think we need Sensi, and should be after a more physical CM to cover for Ndidi. 

I guess he is a step up from Praet and Hamza though. 

17 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Pretty bad for the Top/Rudkin defenders IF club business being held up due to a piss up at a wedding. 

Rudders is seeing how a piss up at a wedding is conducted and then he hopes, one day, to be able to organise a piss up at a brewery...