Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think we'll get a midfielder in on loan and that's it. 

I feel thats a waste of money, I seen the Sensei deal as prepping for the EPL which is why I wanted it to happen, as once we are confirmed, we wont be getting quoted the same prices.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

I cbalol

Was told yesterday it won't happen as they've not managed to ship anyone out.

Spending half a week in Thailand won't have helped with this I don't imagine.

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Was told yesterday it won't happen as they've not managed to ship anyone out.

Spending half a week in Thailand won't have helped with this I don't imagine.

It’s crazy we don’t have any delegated staff to do this if people are away.. in any business you have a back up staff that can do the tasks..

Leicester City on the other hand :ermm:

9 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

It’s crazy we don’t have any delegated staff to do this if people are away.. in any business you have a back up staff that can do the tasks..

Leicester City on the other hand :ermm:

Fecking ridiculous that Rudkin takes time off at such a critical time, yeah he and Top might be very close but priority has to be the club and his role at such a key time, or as you say delegate to somebody else. 

17 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Feels like the club are viewing this more as a deal that if it works in our favour then great but not essential. Let's be honest do we really need him right now, probably only make a handful of appearances anyway.

Ndidi is out until March earliest and Casadei is gone, unless we've got a shit hot youngster Maresca has been waiting to put on the bench I'd say we need another midfielder.

• Like 1

According to this the deal is being restructured as you can’t do loan with option to buy for someone with 6 months left. So will be buy now for half a mill, then an additional bonus payment on promotion. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Fecking ridiculous that Rudkin takes time off at such a critical time, yeah he and Top might be very close but priority has to be the club and his role at such a key time, or as you say delegate to somebody else. 

They have a whole department looking at this. I doubt Rudkin gets involved in the day to day - he'll just rubber stamp it. 

16 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

According to this the deal is being restructured as you can’t do loan with option to buy for someone with 6 months left. So will be buy now for half a mill, then an additional bonus payment on promotion. 

Does sound a very awkward deal and shows how close to the FFP line we actually are.

Getting Souttar out should help.