Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

5 minutes ago, Dusty said:

So Rudkins pulled off a blinder?👀

After his bender in Thailand, you really have to hand it to the bloke that he’s rallied to get this done. We’ll done dyno-Rud

Di Marzio translated article:

“The operation set up by the two companies is based on a permanent transfer of Sensi to Leicester with a bonus of 2.5 million euros in the event of the club's promotion to the Premier League. “

No loan, bulk of fee (possibly all of it?) is due on promotion. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I’m really worried about how close we are to the FFP line that to sign a player for 2m takes this long. 

I think the fact it's taken so long (albeit frustrating) is actually a good sign. They're well aware of the restrictions and wouldn't push through anything that wouldn't hold up in a court if pushed by P&S.

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

They should have had a whip round at recent home games. Get volunteers to go around with buckets to collect coppers from fans - might get it over the line.

I watched one of our u18s go and get a sausage cob with the £5 note he'd be given to raise money for Birch's run

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

I think the fact it's taken so long (albeit frustrating) is actually a good sign. They're well aware of the restrictions and wouldn't push through anything that wouldn't hold up in a court if pushed by P&S.

Oh they are definitely abiding by the rules that’s for sure.

13 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Di Marzio translated article:

“The operation set up by the two companies is based on a permanent transfer of Sensi to Leicester with a bonus of 2.5 million euros in the event of the club's promotion to the Premier League. “

No loan, bulk of fee (possibly all of it?) is due on promotion. Seems like a pretty good deal.

So just over £2m, but only if we go up.

Sounds decent on the face of it.