Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

Feel like we are right to be taking our time on making sure the deal is right to be honest! (As long as we actually get it done).

For what it's worth, I've seen a fair few Inter fans saying they usually take way too long to arrange exits of unwanted players so, for a change, I don't think we are playing this incorrectly 

2 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

You should be quite the opposite. We are taking our time to be extremely careful with thorough governance. It’s good to see.

We shouldn’t be this close to breaking the rules though. How we supposed to progress? 

2 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

You should be quite the opposite. We are taking our time to be extremely careful with thorough governance. It’s good to see.

I agree. And I think if we walk away from the deal that is totally fine too.

Imagine making a loan signing that isn't even that necessary and getting docked 5-10 points because of it!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

We shouldn’t be this close to breaking the rules though. How we supposed to progress? 

Within this season. We had the loss of PL income, and then we signed a lot of players. It'll probably ease up next season with more players leaving and with PL income returning. 

• Like 2

So if we pay £2m for a player out of contract in the summer, Rudkin is an idiot.

Also if we drive a hard bargain and negotiate, elongating the negotiation period in the process, Rudkin is an idiot.  

Cool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

So if we pay £2m for a player out of contract in the summer, Rudkin is an idiot.

Also if we drive a hard bargain and negotiate, elongating the negotiation period in the process, Rudkin is an idiot.  

Cool.

John can you get off FT and focus on getting this sorted please.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Within this season. We had the loss of PL income, and then we signed a lot of players. It'll probably ease up next season with more players leaving and with PL income returning. 

I hope he club, might be dallying, because at the EOS, we must...... 

Close out deals for Fatawu and Akgun

and need to take those deals into consideration reguarding FFP 

I like Mcateer, who can also play elswhee.. But we need that RW and Fatawu filling it. Ditto Akgun for KdH partner and cover elsewhere.. 

I ain't crying if this window we don't close anything out.