Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

The money we need to cough up for Sensi I'd imagine is a month or two wages for all the deadwood. 

Daka

Souttar

Ihenacho

Ward

Thomas

Praet

I'd say at least £1m a month right there above doing nothing and feeding on us like a leach, and that's in the Championship! £12m for the year to do FA! Probably bigger than some Championship clubs whole squad wage budget. 

Edited by Collymore

10 minutes ago, Collymore said:

The problem is we've put players on ridiculous contracts and no other team is stupid enough to buy them, even probably for reduced fees as they won't match the wages.

We probably over spent on players in the summer because we thought we could at least shift one or two, we haven't forward planned for the eventuality of not selling them and that's how we find ourselves here tonight. 

Heads should roll.

Complete and utter mess and there's no way we should be in this position. 

In hindsight I wish we never signed Coady. He was a fairly big transfer fee, he'll be on a decent wedge, he doesn't play and if we hadn't signed him we might have been able to get in one or two decent players now where we actually need them. 

I know you’re saying “in hindsight” but who seriously thought Jannik would have the season he is having. Coady was an absolutely required signing and until he got injured in preseason we all thought he was #1.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Anyone else feel that Enzos little outburst after Swansea wasn't actually to do with the fans but more the absolute muppets that run the club? 

Yes.

Just now, ACF said:

I know you’re saying “in hindsight” but who seriously thought Jannik would have the season he is having. Coady was an absolutely required signing and until he got injured in preseason we all thought he was #1.

...but he cost £7m and is probably on a ridiculous wage and now we're scraping around for £2m. He's not looked that convincing either when he's played and both Everton and Wolves didn't want him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Anyone else feel that Enzos little outburst after Swansea wasn't actually to do with the fans but more the absolute muppets that run the club? 

Wouldn’t be a surprise. Enzo doing his job brilliantly, surrounded by utterly clueless administration. Gonna be hugely frustrating 

Just now, kingpower said:

How can a transfer be held up by FFP? Surely, FFP doesn’t block a transfer it just means you have a bigger penalty if you choose to break the rules 

I thought it was a legal issue i.e. work permit 

Edited by Fox 4 Life