Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2024

Absolutely no surprise whatsoever that Max has done that again. 

Cruel he gets to carry on and Lando can’t, too.

Max should be penalised. 

Hope Oscar gets the win, can’t stand George. 

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Max can’t race when ever he is challenged he causes accidents 

Definitely at fault for that incident .

Well done Russell.

Right place right time - as he said yesterday he would hope to be !

That’s the thing with max he's probably the fastest of the lot (definitely one of, without doubt) but when it comes to wheel to wheel racing he is so super aggressive 100% of the time the options are the other driver completely backs out or gets crashed in to, that’s not the make up of a top quality racing driver to me. You need to be firm and race hard but max has repeatedly shown he’s incapable of doing so. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

That’s the thing with max he's probably the fastest of the lot (definitely one of, without doubt) but when it comes to wheel to wheel racing he is so super aggressive 100% of the time the options are the other driver completely backs out or gets crashed in to, that’s not the make up of a top quality racing driver to me. You need to be firm and race hard but max has repeatedly shown he’s incapable of doing so. 

I feel with Max it boils down to purely arrogance - he will just not accept losing to anyone it seems.

6 hours ago, shen said:

I feel with Max it boils down to purely arrogance - he will just not accept losing to anyone it seems.

Should hope so, given he gets paid $10m’s to win!!

Bit OTT here, I really don’t like the weird little inbred, but he’s a winner in a highly competitive sport. Most of the time he wins 

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Should hope so, given he gets paid $10m’s to win!!

Bit OTT here, I really don’t like the weird little inbred, but he’s a winner in a highly competitive sport. Most of the time he wins 

Of course he should be competitive. But there is a line, however subjective that may be, which he repeatedly crosses.

3 hours ago, Asha said:

The things said critically about Max above are the same reasons everyone wets their knickers over Senna. 

Racing was very different 30+ years ago mate. Senna's style and personality would not translate well into today's style.

I would liken Max more to Schumi's reckless style tbh.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Milo said:

Anyone going to Silverstone? 

I wish...  TBH, I've only been there once and it chucked it down, my umbrella broke in the wind and I got soaked even in my water'proofs' :P (GP Masters - if anyone can remember that?)  I don't even know how easy it is to get to via public transport from London...?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

I wish...  TBH, I've only been there once and it chucked it down, my umbrella broke in the wind and I got soaked even in my water'proofs' :P (GP Masters - if anyone can remember that?)  I don't even know how easy it is to get to via public transport from London...?

I've never been, and kind of want to do it properly...but none of my mates will fork out for the hospitality. And doing the hospitality thing on my own doesn't really appeal. 

Direct train from Euston to Wolverton, apparently. Takes about an hour. (Or the other option is to bunk up with a local. And by that I mean @tom27111, obviously)!

Weather seems like it'll be ok - I think I'll make a late call on it. I need to do it at least once!    

• Haha 1

Not really a surprise but Bearman joining HAAS next year is a good signing. He could be in with a good shot at replacing Lewis in the main team in a few years if he does well so interesting to see how he gets on.

• Like 1