Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Riyad Mahrez - 10 Years

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

On his right foot btw

Fcuk me, when you see pure beauty, you just want to cry..

Fuchs on the money ( again)

Mahrez, with his cogs working maybe has the ball was in the air

cream just cream taken and sooo sweetly delivered in nano seconds

That run from Vardy..

And let’s not forget,so many instances those 3 delivered,has other triangles

also with Vardy n Mahrez being the executioners…Even the tap ins,the movement

and build up before were sublime.

Jeez, didnt realise it wasn't  just me. The guy was the most amazing player I've seen in a City shirt in nearly 70 years. Still remember the way he took a 60 yard pass down in one touch and layed off to Kingy to score against Everton in the final game of THAT season. Lionel Messi? Not even close. We'll never see a player like him again - will we? GOAT for me, Vardy 2nd.

23 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

33 at the end of this season, if we get promoted and things don’t work out In Saudi Arabia would you take him back for one more season next year? 

**** yeah. 

Remember thinking Knockaert was dynamite till this boy rocked up. Genuinely bamboozled every team we played against every week and his first touch has to be the best of any player out there. Vardy massively benefitted from Riyad putting him in early due to this. 

9 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Jeez, didnt realise it wasn't  just me. The guy was the most amazing player I've seen in a City shirt in nearly 70 years. Still remember the way he took a 60 yard pass down in one touch and layed off to Kingy to score against Everton in the final game of THAT season. Lionel Messi? Not even close. We'll never see a player like him again - will we? GOAT for me, Vardy 2nd.

Not just you mate. He was an absolute genius his touch, vision and weight of pass is not like anything I've seen from any other player ever. 

An absolute legend and with time his shenanigans at airports etc will dissipate and his sheer genius is what will live long in the memory. 

I'd love him to come back and get the reception he truly deserves. 

(Note in the video he says he still loves us - sniffle) 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

19 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

It strikes me that he is surrounded by people that advise him from a position of "what's in it for me". 

Shock Horror - welcome to the world of football, fame and money. 

Not one of his most famous assists but I absolutely loved this one against Man Utd in the 17/18 season. Ball lofted over the top and he has the presence of mind to know Vardy is running up to join him. Checks back with the ball and waits for Vardy to overlap on the outside then plays a perfectly weighted ball for him to rifle into the bottom corner without breaking his stride. Proper slippers and cigar stuff, sublime.

From about 58 seconds in:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

Not one of his most famous assists but I absolutely loved this one against Man Utd in the 17/18 season. Ball lofted over the top and he has the presence of mind to know Vardy is running up to join him. Checks back with the ball and waits for Vardy to overlap on the outside then plays a perfectly weighted ball for him to rifle into the bottom corner without breaking his stride. Proper slippers and cigar stuff, sublime.

The coolness to wait…. It felt like an eternity at the time…Remember it well….  Fantastic!

the swansea hat trick

the man city away second goal and subsequent knee slide

the touch for vardy against man city december '16

the balls over to vardy for liverpool home and west brom away

the free kick against Brugges away

the letting the ball bounce, duck and then slip vardy in against United at home.

the 96th minute 35 yard free kick against Bournemouth to salvage a draw

Some unreal moments. you will not see a player like him EVER again for Leicester. I hope he comes back next season for one big crack at the big time with us. he left on bad terms but as a player and what he gave us i can forgive. come back Riyad! Saudi vs South Wigston? I know where i'd rather be!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, izzymuzzet said:

Great game. I remember fans singing the Harry McGuire song on the way out of the ground. 

On 11/01/2024 at 12:49, Lionator said:

Loving the club’s recognition of 10 years of him signing for the club. One of our greatest. A privilege to watch him play for us. 

One of, if not thee, best player i've seen in a Leicester shirt.

13 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

33 at the end of this season, if we get promoted and things don’t work out In Saudi Arabia would you take him back for one more season next year? 

100%. Also has played in a similar system to how we play.

What a player