Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Coventry Away Match thread

1 minute ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Clear penalty these day. Thigh high contact and nowhere near the ball 

Nowhere near the ball??? He played the ball first … you can’t stop yourself in mid air 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Nah, that too partisan, he was off the floor, it was a red

Are you doubting Nige?

lol Never doubt Nige, but to try and claim our penalty wasn't even a fowl is outright insane. 

6 minutes ago, iancognito said:

A couple of people have said that he's a red waiting to happen and there it is but I think that gets overturned if we have VAR, it's not high. If thats a red, so is the pen.

Just watched it again and it wasn't high but he did jump into it rather than slide into it which it probably what made the refs mind up. He's been on the edge a few times while he's been here but hopefully he'll learn. Its great he has that edge to him but its knowing how to control it and given the time of the game and the area of the pitch and the fact we'd just scored, it was beyond unnecessary 

12 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

You stupid 😂😂 thats is a tackle not off the ground clearest yellow you will ever see

11 minutes ago, Pwilky58 said:

It’s the lack of yellows he knows he should have given that’s why he gave it as a red card , yes it was a crazy challenge but seriously that was a pressure call for me . 

He goes flying in a hundred miles an hour with both his feet off the ground and wipes the guy out. 

Everyone was so happy and excited to get rid of VAR, maybe if he doesn't make much contact VAR would have watched it back and let him off. 

But the ref has to judge that at full speed as it happened and to all the world that's a red. It's an absolutely insane challenge, what is he doing making thag tackle in the 45th minute in their own half with no danger around. 

I like Fatawu but that's bonkers. It's a red all day I'm not sure why anyone's defending it. 

• Like 4

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

yeah but the follow through is why its given, 

like the casamiro one from last season i think

Yeah I know why it’s given don’t agree with it mind, ye man sitting there saying he was no where near the ball makes me think he’s listening to radio Leicester or somet lol

Just now, StevieH said:

Contact nowhere near the ball?? He got the ball first!

It doesn't matter if you make contact with the ball first.

If your actions getting to the ball first are dangerous you lose all priorities.

It's the worse challenge I've seen on a player all season