Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Coventry Away Match thread

Just now, Finnegan said:

He goes flying in a hundred miles an hour with both his feet off the ground and wipes the guy out. 

Everyone was so happy and excited to get rid of VAR, maybe if he doesn't make much contact VAR would have watched it back and let him off. 

But the ref has to judge that at full speed as it happened and to all the world that's a red. It's an absolutely insane challenge, what is he doing making thag tackle in the 45th minute in their own half with no danger around. 

I like Fatawu but that's bonkers. It's a red all day I'm not sure why anyone's defending it. 

It’s probably a red, but I’ve seen more clear red card challenges including the cov players challenge for our pen

• Like 1

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

Yeah I know why it’s given don’t agree with it mind, ye man sitting there saying he was no where near the ball makes me think he’s listening to radio Leicester or somet lol

probably is, 

the casamiro tackle which results in a red btw

image.png

Just now, Simonb said:

Odd sub. I'd have kept the same shape minus a striker.

Kacey for Cannon and choudhury for casadei.

Need to strengthen up in the middle 

That’ll be the last 30 imo 

Edited by KFS

10 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

It's simple:

Born after 2000? It's a red. 

Born before 2000? It's a yellow. 

Born before 1980? It's a warning by the ref because it was his first tackle. 

Game is destroyed. Sport is becoming a joke. Sorry, it's already a joke. 

Cant even chant racist or homophobic chants at grounds anymore… woke nonsense!

Anyway love to the family! 

Edited by Phube
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Odd sub. I'd have kept the same shape minus a striker.

Kacey for Cannon and choudhury for casadei.

Need to strengthen up in the middle 

Not sure why you’d take Casadei off - he’s been a presence in the game throughout so far and his height in useful in both boxes.

Just now, KFS said:

That’ll be the last 30 imo 

Agreed. We'll get a chance need to be clinical. Looks like 4 4 1 now.. so I'd rather casadei off for mavididi more natural, but stephy has been well off it today

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Not sure why you’d take Casadei off - he’s been a presence in the game throughout so far and his height in useful in both boxes.

True. Just he appears to be covering the left of a 4 man mid and that's not ideal

Guest BlueBrett
4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

probably is, 

the casamiro tackle which results in a red btw

image.png

This is way worse than what Fatawu did because of the downward motion of Casamiro's foot as he jumps in and the fact that it's head on. It's really dangerous. Had my own fib and tib snapped clean through by a challenge just like this one. Fatawu's trajectory was much flatter and he came from the side.

Edited by BlueBrett