Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Coventry Away Match thread

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

we went down to ten men and have don't have many options on the Bench, he can't be accounted for the rash descsion Fatawu caused

Can be counted for picking 3 defenders 1 goal keeper and no attackers though cant he?

Edited by Staff

Just now, The Doctor said:

If the ref gets a single decision right first half we win this easily let's be fair 

Basically if it went in at 0-0 with 10v10 we win comfortably

1 minute ago, Sly said:

At what point do you report the ref for inconsistent and shit performance? 

Arteta et al seem to be doing it most of the time.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

This has left a bitter taste In The mouth what with those disgusting posters then an incompetent refereeing non performance Fuching hell just hope Sunderland do us a favour later on !!

Edited by justfoxes

Worst performance of the season and I hope Enzo learns from this. I don’t think the players have been particularly weak today like under Rodgers, circumstances and poor decision making in the moment means you will lose the odd game, despite the likelihood of us probably still getting a record points total.

One thing I hope is that King Power shaking their purses and wallets after this, to find enough money for Sensi or another centre-mid.