Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Coventry Away Match thread

Not a good day. Foolish challenge by Fatawu took us down to 10... changed entire 2nd half philosophy by Maresca... stupidity sometimes catches up with you and today is one of those times... have to shake it off and ready for Ipswich 

1 minute ago, CPepFox said:

Not a good day. Foolish challenge by Fatawu took us down to 10... changed entire 2nd half philosophy by Maresca... stupidity sometimes catches up with you and today is one of those times... have to shake it off and ready for Ipswich 

Fatawu owes the team an apology. 

• Like 1

Ah well. Still top but that’s ruined my weekend. I hate Cov. 

We had to get beat like that at some point but it’ll be a kick up the backside. 

that O’Hare though. I had an unreasonable dislike of him before he scored…

• Like 1

We will be dominated by teams in the Prem. If we set up like that we’ll be lambs to the slaughter. All good dominating crap teams in the Champo but we need to work out a game plan off the ball. Shocking 2nd half today. I’ll take it on the chin cos we’ve been brilliant this season, but we need to have one eye on next season now. No funds in Jan now apparently obviously Top not learned lessons of last season.

This will be the start of the next unbeaten run.   Lots of lessons learnt today.  Stop blaming the ref. - it’s pointless.  Abdul will apologize and we will get going again against Ipswich.  Chill out folks it’s only our fourth loss. There will be another 3 this season.  

• Like 1

Enzo needs a plan b that doesn’t involve solely defending and the subs continue to baffle - bad day and fair play to Cov for taking advantage of our shortcomings. 

11 minutes ago, Staff said:

Get some ****in pace on. Hit them on the counter. We cant defend leads, havent been able to for a long time. Players like ricardo and justin pull out of challenges all the time, Ive had enough of managers with one weak idea of how to play their way, and playong weak players. Then make shit subs and look, its cost us 3 points. Absolute wank

Mate…. What planet are you actually on? This “wank” philosophy has seen us comfortably top….. this was a bad day at the office, and the main contributor was Fatawu…… 11 v 11 we ease past them.