Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Coventry away post match 3-1 defeat

4 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

The next three games, excluding the FA Cup.

Apparently not, I've been informed. Straight reds are all competitions, yellows competition specific. So he should miss only 2 league games therefore.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Thx..I had in my head that Evans played the next match,but missed the other 3.

Maybe it was that Cup match..:dunno:

Thx..I had in my head that Evans played the next match,but missed the other 3.

Maybe it was that Cup match..:dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Filberts lovechild said:

We will be dominated by teams in the Prem. If we set up like that we’ll be lambs to the slaughter. All good dominating crap teams in the Champo but we need to work out a game plan off the ball. Shocking 2nd half today. I’ll take it on the chin cos we’ve been brilliant this season, but we need to have one eye on next season now. No funds in Jan now apparently obviously Top not learned lessons of last season.

If there isnt any fking funds,then Top has nothing to learn..

If he and club décidé nothing in January, but xx% for summer

After confirmed promotion, or KP still have to be prudent & there

is simply no pennies that can be released,due to FTT or other barriers 

We have to take it on the chin..

You however have a bundle..to learn.!!

2 hours ago, Big Blue Maff said:

Totally agree 100000000%
How we lost to these scumbag bastards , with the banners on the motorway aswell , hate em 

Those fans being scumbags,or pathetic waste swipes  for hanging banners, has nothing to do with the game..the best way to handle this,is not to make any reference or get irritated by it….ignore it,send them to Coventry..

Talk about the game, nothing else..

2 hours ago, Weller Wing said:

Love Enzo and what he's brought to the club, but that was poor today.

Silly red card which gave the ref a decision to make , 1 minute before half time.

Sitting deep to play on the counter was expected but not executed very well though.

Don't know how Casadei stayed on all game , not blaming him for the result but we needed pace, stamina and strength to stretch their defence as they pushed forward for an equaliser.

We'll move on and they'll be better days ahead.

We always play quite shit against Cov though for some reason, maybe they drag us down to their level.

Ruined my Saturday and there's a Cov t##t that goes in the pub , so I doubt I'll go for a pint now😕

Buy ´em a pint shake his hand,tell him to enjoy the moment…

Say you are sorry that is the best he will feel for awhile,but you

enjoyed it for the short while it lasted…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Tell you what @Bert

Having that flash back of those glorious Foxestalk FC days, it’s making me wonder if another game should be organised! 

Whose shot was it I made a worldie save from in that friendly game… whilst playing centre half 😂

Haha. The good old days. Imagine a game would be very different now! That I can’t remember. But you were class in the sticks my friend. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

You just knew what was coming. Keep mavididi and cannon on the full 90 and simply we keep the ball in their half more… that may have been all that was needed. 

Personally was sat at half time thinking, when these commit stephy will have them on toast, so was very shocked to see him pulled 

Mavididi was abysmal in the first half, but with the situation we found ourselves in with Fatawu’s red card, I would have kept Mavididi on for a little longer, at least then you’d have his pace and directness to potentially create counter attacking situations.

As soon as Cannon came off, we were asking for trouble and just invited even more pressure. I know we’re sparse in attacking areas atm, but we needed either Mavididi or Cannon on for the full 90, just to give us an outlet to get us up the pitch.

If we had still gone on to lose the game, then so be it.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

You just knew what was coming. Keep mavididi and cannon on the full 90 and simply we keep the ball in their half more… that may have been all that was needed. 

Personally was sat at half time thinking, when these commit stephy will have them on toast, so was very shocked to see him pulled 

Cannon didn’t keep the ball when we had 11 players on the pitch. At half time I was thinking he could come off for Mcateer but then we’d struggle without a recognised striker. The tactics and changes didn’t work, but I don’t know if the there was a clear alternative option either.

33 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

If there isnt any fking funds,then Top has nothing to learn..

If he and club décidé nothing in January, but xx% for summer

After confirmed promotion, or KP still have to be prudent & there

is simply no pennies that can be released,due to FTT or other barriers 

We have to take it on the chin..

You however have a bundle..to learn.!!

You can stick your ‘bundle’ in your ass when we’re relegated again and in a less prepared situation to deal with bouncing back. Prioritising a stadium expansion is useless if we’re not a steady PL team on the pitch.

54 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Today the 50:50s went against us, but got to agree with Robins, they were the better team throughout the game, whether 11or 10 men. Our first shot was the pen after 44mins. It's not the first time too, I thought they looked better then us in the first game.

It wasn't our first shot at all. 

There were a few blocked and Casadei missed a real good chance too. 

29 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Those fans being scumbags,or pathetic waste swipes  for hanging banners, has nothing to do with the game..the best way to handle this,is not to make any reference or get irritated by it….ignore it,send them to Coventry..

Talk about the game, nothing else..

Hard to take thou isn’t it ? 
ur right & I know that , I just cannot remember any Leicester fans stooping that low before.

These scum now are my HATE TEAM.

I like Mark robbins aswell , good player for us. 
This result hurt me that’s all.

Ahh well we go again hey ? 🦊🦊🦊🦊

22 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It's literally not their patch.

And they're absolutely welcome to it. Hideous location for a football ground. Only saving grace is that you don't actually have to go into Coventry. 

• Thanks 1

Just reaffirm….. we’re still a considerable amount of points clear….. 

We’re 25 clear of Coventry by the way. 

Today's game was just a culmination of bad call…. Shocker from Fatawu, shocker from the ref and Enzo clearly just wanted try and see the game out…. I think it’s a lose, lose situation…… he makes attacking changes and we get turned over, we will moan, he tries to shut up shop and we lose, people moan. 

Ultimately, Fatawu’s red card ****ed us, and that’s that. Bad day at the office, and we will still piss the league. 

• Like 3

We were soo poor first half but saying that we were still on par with Cov. Shows how poor this league is.

Red changed the game, I don’t understand how the ref can give Fatawu a red but not the Cov challenge, a much more dangerous tackle.

Crap virgin ref bottled it.

Fatawu made a stupid tackle and needs a bollocking from the manager for that.

1 hour ago, Trent Steel said:

Ref was shambolic obviously a Ipswich/Leeds/Saints fan.

But Enzo got it wrong today. Ah well can't win them all.I suppose!

Enzo out!

Joking.... 😜😜😜

I don't think he was partizan, just sh1t.

1 hour ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Poor police presence after the game. Group of cov lads in covered faces stood in pack smacking randoms as we moved round that way from our end. Van load eventually appeared looking clueless. 

I walked through this just as they turned up. Even worse due to the fact that someone from the club mentioned they knew this was the cov fans plan before the match.

• Sad 1