Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ipswich Home

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ipswich's midfield is likely to be Travis and Taylor as Morsy and Loungo are out. 

They are equally as weak as we are in terms of losing 1st team players.

1st choice CB - Burgess away at the Asia Cup

Both 1st choice CM's out, one is their captain 

1st choice striker - Hirst out for several months.

Several months? No wonder they're chasing Kieffer Moore. He's pretty much done for the season right?

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I might be wrong but they were fearing he was done for the season. 

Pretty much, going by the last update.

McKenna said recently: "George is seeing a surgeon this week for a repair to a rupture to his hamstring. It will be the very, very back end of the season before he will be eligible.

"We wanted to add a goalscorer (in the January transfer window) before George's injury. Now he's ruled out for a large majority of the season that increases that importance."

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Pretty much, going by the last update.

McKenna said recently: "George is seeing a surgeon this week for a repair to a rupture to his hamstring. It will be the very, very back end of the season before he will be eligible.

"We wanted to add a goalscorer (in the January transfer window) before George's injury. Now he's ruled out for a large majority of the season that increases that importance."

Judging from what Town fans have been saying Jackson isn't a striker so is rather filling in a hole. If they can get Moore back then it's full throttle again 

Despite at present our midfield woes, 

Mcateer Cannon Mavididi, will be a handful for many teams, it's a question after Winks can we find a new duo, that can feed those 3 and be an equal burden to the opposition in creating their own space and defending when the need is there. Praet seems an automatic choice is thar then using Ricardo or Akgun has a partnering foil, or use both without Praet. 

Plus Choudhury is another viable option. It's not that we are short on ideas & possible, it's whether Enzo can find again that magic, will see another

Pairing click with Winks.. 

These couple of extra days training will serve us well, plus the FA. Cup round will allow Enzo to test again some Academy players.. 

If Enzo wanted to trial Mcateer in the middle, and have Marcal on the Wing

FA. Cup would be the time to try it.. 

KdH is a blow, but our permutations are

with players that have had gametime & know the ropes, so we should be more than OK. We just have to see then on GameDay, if the team is mentally up for it and prepared to do a shift... 

The stumbling of the Coventry result has to be corrected, and the team need the result to show & warn the championship.. Business as usual.. from the Foxes. A win is preferable, but a draw keeps the distance the same, no matter the other results... 

So far Enzo has picked up the gauntlet of every new challenge, and not waivered...

We have learnt the right that there are 3 levels of a points gap.. 1-2, 3-4,4-6.

The players won't consider that but the fans do, so if we see a reverse or draw, at present it's not season defining. We have later where that question might raise it's querying head... Though a firm top performance on Monday might also

quell many growing doubts. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FOXSE said:

When we won the league, I remember leicester fans saying they didn't want spurs to not win against Chelsea as it would be nicer to win the league at home in the next game....

I'd have had no pants left 

• Haha 1

Must win game - some way some how we need to keep the momentum going!

it could be very tight 1st half but the 2nd half will open up I’m guessing. Ipswich may be more cautious than usual given they probably won’t go gung ho. Game could end in a draw but I’d prefer a win.

• Like 2

KDH was on football focus and there was no indication that he wouldn't be playing against Ipswich. He'll be desperate to play, so unless there is a serious risk with him (not a muscle injury so unlikely), I think he'll play. Casadeis recall may force us to play him. Mcateer will be needed on the wing to replace Fatawu so that leaves us with Yunus, Praet (if fit), Hamza and maybe moving Ricardo forward, but I can't see Enzo moving Ricardo forward as he likes him in the inverted full back role 

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Maresca won’t be there will he? Got his third yellow card against Cov, I think..

In the stands

Edited by Tuna

Is it just me or do we think that they wouldn’t have recalled cas just yet if KDH wasn’t fit for Monday? 

There may be some knowing in that decision else it just seems bad timing today.

I also saw his barbers instagram with him on captioned “ready for Monday” 😂

I think Casadei might do alright in the Chelsea team. He's got something they don't have which is a 6ft2 player arriving in the box late who can head the ball. They put a LOT in to the box and I can see him getting goals if they give him a chance.

46 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

I think Casadei might do alright in the Chelsea team. He's got something they don't have which is a 6ft2 player arriving in the box late who can head the ball. They put a LOT in to the box and I can see him getting goals if they give him a chance.

Yeah I see that, but I guess it’s about who he comes in for and how much patience they have for him to deliver.

47 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

im sorry mate but you are thinking like a pub team manager.

• Like 2