Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ipswich Home

21 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

When was the KDH Mark Selby snooker filmed, was it after the Coventry game?

Apparently they mentioned the game v Ipswich. It probably seemed it was filmed after Cov. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Hermansen, Ricardo, Faes, Vestergaard, Justin, Winks, Yunus, KDH, Mcateer, Mavididi, Cannon. 

Providing KDH is fit, which I reckon he will be, this is probably the strongest side, or put Praet in for Yunus. Either way, other than Vardy, we won't have much in the way of attacking options on the bench. 

Besides, Albrighton, Marcal, Maswanhise, & Vardy.. How many attacking players do you want, plus one of Akgun or Praet ( if one of them plays) 

28 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Besides, Albrighton, Marcal, Maswanhise, & Vardy.. How many attacking players do you want, plus one of Akgun or Praet ( if one of them plays) 

I mentioned Vardy. I've also mentioned Akgun and Praet but the likelihood is that at least one of them starts. The other 3 you've mentioned are 2 youth academy players who haven't played a great deal of first team football and Albrighton who's coming to the end and rarely gets used these days. If we are chasing the game and they are our options, my original point (we won't have much in the way of attacking options) is very much valid. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Mads

Faes Vestergaard Doyle

JJ Winks

Macateer Ricardo KDH Mavididi

Cannon

Doubt he plays JJ in Ricardo role.

Simply not good enough on the ball.

The only other person to play it has been Hamza.

• Like 2

KDH to be fit 🤞🏻 

Hermansen.

Faes.    Vestergaard.   Doyle

Ricardo.          Winks.

Praet.              KDH

Akgun.             Cannon          Mavididi

Stolarczyk 

Coady. Nelson Justin.

Choudhury

Albrighton McAteer Marçal 

Vardy.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Doubt he plays JJ in Ricardo role.

Simply not good enough on the ball.

The only other person to play it has been Hamza.

JJ inverted under Rodgers and played there. Different managers but you never know. I think JJs better on the ball than Hamza personally. Hamza hasn't got a forward pass in him either. Sideways or backwards.

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

KDH fit and plays...we win.

If he's out...we lose.

Never thought that statement would be true. 

We have enough decent players available and if they play well.we win. That’s the key we need majority of them to be on it tomorrow if not we won’t. 

• Like 1

Getting quite excited for this one now. I don’t think it’s doomsday if we don’t win but I think we are very nearly there if we do. Not in terms of the title but in terms of promotion. 10 points ahead of a depleted Ipswich team is a huge ask for them. 

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

JJ inverted under Rodgers and played there. Different managers but you never know. I think JJs better on the ball than Hamza personally. Hamza hasn't got a forward pass in him either. Sideways or backwards.

JJ hasn’t played the inverted role like Maresca plays. He’s too uncomfortable in possession to play there.

I imagine it’ll be KDH and either Praet or Akgun in the 8 roles.

Edited by Ricey
  • Like 4

Please tell me we've got someone called Danny in the coaching staff. Enzo in the presser pointed to the experience of Willy and "Danny on the bench" pulling the strings when he's in the stands tomorrow . It's not Danny Ward he's on about is it? 

Edit** Danny Walker - of course!

Edited by Collymore

9 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

Albrighton and Vardy please. Just for old times sake. An instant cross to the near post and Vards volleys it in. Marvelous.

Lets maybe try to win the game first !!

If KDH is indeed injured, and watching the training video he's not in there, I think he'll go with Yunus in his place. I just don't think he trust Praet. I think it's his commitment that is the issue. 

Maybe Yunus and Choudhury in the 8 position. 

55 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

If KDH is indeed injured, and watching the training video he's not in there, I think he'll go with Yunus in his place. I just don't think he trust Praet. I think it's his commitment that is the issue. 

Maybe Yunus and Choudhury in the 8 position. 

No chance Choudhury plays in the 8 

7 hours ago, Ricey said:

JJ hasn’t played the inverted role like Maresca plays. He’s too uncomfortable in possession to play there.

I imagine it’ll be KDH and either Praet or Akgun in the 8 roles.

Mentioned it before in this thread, but wouldn’t be surprised to see Ricardo in the 8 and Choudhury in at inverted full back. Ricardo has played there this season, he’s got confidence in Choudhury. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ashley said:

Mads

Faes Vestergaard Doyle

JJ Winks

Macateer Ricardo KDH Mavididi

Cannon

JJ as the inverted FB?

No thanks mate.

I have a big feeling Hamza will start just don’t know where.

Edited by SafewayFox

10 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Getting quite excited for this one now. I don’t think it’s doomsday if we don’t win but I think we are very nearly there if we do. Not in terms of the title but in terms of promotion. 10 points ahead of a depleted Ipswich team is a huge ask for them. 

I think if we win tonight it's the playoffs for Ipswich. Southampton will pull a gap on them quite easily.