Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ipswich Home

26 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Hermansen

Faes, Vestegaard Doyle, 
Ricardo, Winks

Yunus, KDH/Praet(banking on one of them being fit)

Albrighton, Mavididi

Cannon.

We have a proven Young Goal scorer coming back from injury,just at the right time,

I really don’t know what some people have against young Mcateer…

We are at home and should be pushing our credentials.

Albrighton is still a top player who does serve more than his purpose,but for me he’s the solid super-sub.

• Like 3

Just now, fuchsntf said:

We have a proven Young Goal scorer coming back from injury,just at the right time,

I really don’t know what some people have against young Mcateer…

We are at home and should be pushing our credentials.

Albrighton is still a top player who does serve more than his purpose,but for me he’s the solid super-sub.

I want to play Albrighton because of his leadership. Plus a purple patch for Mcateer does not equate to a proven goal scorer.

• Like 2

If KDH was training on Sat then Enzo starts him. Can't see him holding him back for one of the crucial matches which just leaves the 8 and wide positions and that's got to be Akgun and McAteer to save messing other players like Ricardo around.

Hopefully starts Cannon and isn't tempted to throw Vardy straight back in.

23 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Right, so I want people to think like Enzo, not give me their personal opinion.

If I could think like Enzo, I'd be making good coin, not posting shite on here

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Lionator said:

KDH playing is such a psychological blow for Ipswich I’m sure given the players that they have missing. 

Arteta has a habit of saying certain players are a doubt/unfit and they always end up playing. Probably another Pep tactic 

Edited by Noahfence

54 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I want to play Albrighton because of his leadership. Plus a purple patch for Mcateer does not equate to a proven goal scorer.

In your reckoning..that must go also for Mavididi,KDH, now Cannon…

Mcateer deserves being given his reins, we need to develope & motivate our young players with proven high potential.

You can only prove any recognition by putting it out there…not hiding it..or saving it for a rainy day..

Like KDH before him,this is Mcateer time to put his case forward,even if it might be in different phases…

I work in Suffolk and anything except a win is not acceptable. Today was akin  to a Mexican standoff with stern looks and aggressive gestures. JUST FECKING WIN !!!!!!!!!

ps If we win I get boxes of crisps in bets with my colleagues.!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, iancognito said:

If KDH was training on Sat then Enzo starts him. Can't see him holding him back for one of the crucial matches which just leaves the 8 and wide positions and that's got to be Akgun and McAteer to save messing other players like Ricardo around.

Hopefully starts Cannon and isn't tempted to throw Vardy straight back in.

Especially when he could potentially have an 8 day break if left out of the FA Cup tie 

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

In your reckoning..that must go also for Mavididi,KDH, now Cannon…

Mcateer deserves being given his reins, we need to develope & motivate our young players with proven high potential.

You can only prove any recognition by putting it out there…not hiding it..or saving it for a rainy day..

Like KDH before him,this is Mcateer time to put his case forward,even if it might be in different phases…

I understand your point but I think for this game, Albrighton is needed. I’d play Mcateer against Birmingham and possibly Swansea.

4 minutes ago, sishades said:

I work in Suffolk and anything except a win is not acceptable. Today was akin  to a Mexican standoff with stern looks and aggressive gestures. JUST FECKING WIN !!!!!!!!!

ps If we win I get boxes of crisps in bets with my colleagues.!

If I were you I'd hedge my bets.  Go to the bookies and put a couple of packets of jaffa cakes on Ipswich to win.  Just in case.

Guest glasgowfox

Just caught the end of a clip on talksport saying KDH is out, anyone else heard anything recent?

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Absolutely. I'll cheer him on if he played and wish him well but, apart from his goals I didn't see a great deal else. Hardly surprising really as it's early days. For a game against this sort of opposition I too would go with the experience and consistency of Albrighton. 

• Thanks 1