Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ipswich Home

30 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If he could do *something* that would be great. 

Its not really his fault that he's the back up guy for most positions on the pitch, he's barely played 2 in a row and not even full games then. He's got clear potential but he needs using consistently and to stay free of niggles in the run-in.

For no reason what so ever I have always thought our season defining win would be a night time kick off as opposed to a 3pm Saturday.

Likewise next week I’m happy that the Swansea game is midweek and not Saturday….no idea why lol

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Dr I need your services. My optimism bone has been fractured and realism is leaking in. What do you prescribe?

Join my onlyfans site my friend and subscribe to the premium package, your life will never be the same.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

Join my onlyfans site my friend and subscribe to the premium package, your life will never be the same.

Not sure I need that sort of realism to be fair. Neither do I imagine it would reignite my optimism. Your hairy chest and back may cause me PTSD

There’s a lot of subplots in this game. 

We got humbled at Cov, have a few first teamers out, manager in the stands…

Ipswich have fallen out of the automatic promotion spots for the first time in ages and a few players out themselves…

Both teams should be bang up for it, and I think whoever wants it most will win the game. Although I’m a little optimistic because at their place before Christmas I thought they were poor and saw nothing in them, though if KDH doesn’t play I think we’ll struggle.

36 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Its not really his fault that he's the back up guy for most positions on the pitch, he's barely played 2 in a row and not even full games then. He's got clear potential but he needs using consistently and to stay free of niggles in the run-in.

Yeah tbf it's not his fault we have better players than him :(