Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ipswich Home

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Gonna be a long old week waiting for this to come around.

Massive few weeks ahead with a squad that’s thinning game by game

This is really the crux of the season. Time to shine but I’d do feel less confident with players missing. Especially Wilf. Still an opportunity for others to step up. 

Guest glasgowfox
40 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

We will draw or lose if we don't win

:blink: and if my aunty had balls she would be my uncle :dunno:

42 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

People laugh at this but I can remember 2 seasons in a row people laughing at it when we were miles clear of 5th and dropping points left right and centre and dropped out the top 4. Not saying that’s going to happen but if we don’t bounce back with a win and Southampton carry on winning it starts adding some pressure

We’ve got form for ballsing up the second half of seasons

• Like 2

Why are people saying it’s a must win like we are scraping to get into the play offs :teehee:

Teams around us will drop points, we will drop points.

What we need to see is a reaction, which is no doubt what we will get, enzo has drilled this into the team from day one, which is why we’ve lost (god forbid) 4 whole games this season!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Nerves will start to creep in if we lose this. Lead to 3rd will be down to 7 points.

I don’t think they would tbh

Last time we lost 2 in a row against Leeds and Middlesbrough the table was much closer at the time and then we went on to win 8 and draw 2 of the next 10

We have been great at responding to a wobble

Edited by moore_94

13 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Gonna be a long old week waiting for this to come around.

Massive few weeks ahead with a squad that’s thinning game by game

Exciting though, with many challenges to be answered, but isn't that football. 

Surely it would defeat the point if we already got a tip & knew the outcome. 

Bewitching Ipswich the next relaxing nail-biter..

. My major concern is geing to my young grandsons Birthday at the WE. Have a laugh and rumble with a one year old &  his 4 yr old brother

THEN come the Monday the games build up,pre-thoughts, concerns. 

Have a Laugh and enjoy the match thread... Then by  Monday midnight the installments starts all over again, without the Birthday party.. 

A Fans life can be so cruel.. 

The worst would to be a Coventry fan

and having only this WE has their highlight.. 

So we ain't got much of a burden to carry.. :cool:

14 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Albrighton ahead of McAteer for me. More creative. I like Kasey and he's good at getting on the end of stuff but don't think he's going to do anything that creates a goal. 

Lack of wing options really. 

100 per cent agree with all you say, and thats what i would do, but Enzo will definitely pick McAteer. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I don’t think they would tbh

Last time we lost 2 in a row against Leeds and Middlesbrough the table was much closer at the time and then we went on to win 8 and draw 2 of the next 10

We have been great at responding to a wobble

If fans don't get their jelly thoughts contained, the next months wont be anything to trifle about and a Blamage, would see us fluff the run in, with no cream to taste. We will end up with a

Turn-over pudding season hit by  a tsunami of tiramsu  consequences, which quite frankly would take the biscuit, leaving us looking like muffins. 

Fortunately, we have an Italian chef, who wonders what all the paviolas about,he will  sort the whole spaghetti out

Seving  out some pasta(ings) 

to our rivaliolis, serving up eggs on the face specials, and a royal portion of humble pie..