Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ipswich Home

15 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

100 per cent agree with all you say, and thats what i would do, but Enzo will definitely pick McAteer. 

AND win, love Albrighton, but this is now Mcateer time.. 

Albrighton can play super sub. 

We need to test the Mcateer, Cannon, Mavadidi range, all have proven their qualities, so no need to doubt their prowess... Young Guns, barrels loaded.. Wwih the wiley fox waiting to support. 

23 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

AND win, love Albrighton, but this is now Mcateer time.. 

Albrighton can play super sub. 

We need to test the Mcateer, Cannon, Mavadidi range, all have proven their qualities, so no need to doubt their prowess... Young Guns, barrels loaded.. Wwih the wiley fox waiting to support. 

If not Albrighton, then I would give Akgun a go, ahead of McAteer.

I just don't think McAteer is creative enough.

What he will give, is lots of running and tracking back defensively, which is why Enzo will play him, but for me, you will get that from Albrighton, and he is more likely to create something.

Ultimately its  shoe in that Enzo will go with McAteer, so it's only really a fan debate.

Edited by smudger63

4 hours ago, smudger63 said:

If not Albrighton, then I would give Akgun a go, ahead of McAteer.

I just don't think McAteer is creative enough.

What he will give, is lots of running and tracking back defensively, which is why Enzo will play him, but for me, you will get that from Albrighton, and he is more likely to create something.

Ultimately its  shoe in that Enzo will go with McAteer, so it's only really a fan debate.

Thank God then that Enzo ain't a fan, 

Mcateer has got goals in him, he still needs gametime after his injury.. 

AND don't forget still a young kid airing his skills.. building experience.. I want to know before next season, if he can expand and progress. Ipswich will be a good challenge to show both his attacking & defensive prowess. He's done excellent so far, but needs to kick on, because it's a hard path & tour to reach one's PL recognition and potential... 

McAteer was our top scorer before he got injured, so I think he deserves to get a run now. I feel Albrighton is only going to be an emergency player, in the team if all other options are unavailable. It's sad because he's had a great 10yrs with us and never let anybody down, but regardless of what happens from now to the end of the season, he's still a City legend.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Big game, but also 9 days to prepare. 

Expect us to come out firing. Kasey in for Fatawu, maybe Doyle brought in for JJ. 

We never come out firing - its not the strategy.  Agree about Doyle in this game though, but Kasey concerns me. After his injury Mavadidi and Fatawu progressed leaps and bounds, and in his recent cameos we've seen nothing that shows hes back to his previous level. Fingers crossed for him.

11 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

All the Twitter wombles getting their heads in a spin about players having a day or two off 

dont get it, not like they are out on a bender or something; a couple of days off and back in for today/tomorrow. 

how dare footballers have a lifelol

the bloody uproar from1 defeat, jesus

Mads

Faes 

Vesty

JJ

Ricardo

Winks

Macateer

Casadei

KDH

Mavididi

Cannon.

I’d still play JJ over Doyle, because I think he’s just an all round better player than Doyle.

Macateer starts now for me, hopefully he can find his form again, he’s more of a goal threat than Fatawu, I like his direct running and he will keep their full back occupied.

Despite all of the doom mongering thats going on, and the fact one defeat means that naturally the everything is crumbling before our eyes….. I fancy us to properly turn these over and go on a run that will seal our promotion and the league. 

• Like 1

I would say we’ve so far had 5 biggish games this season. First game of the season (simply important given the way we went down, new manager, players etc.), Saints away, Leeds home, Ipswich away and Cov on Saturday (because they made it so). 

I think we are due a bit game performance!