Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ipswich Home

25 minutes ago, Bert said:

The Leicestershire live feed says “Kiernan is out. It’s because of the foul from the penalty. We’ll see for the game after.”

23 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Seems odd that OPA is saying he might be fit, when both were likely to be in the same room for the press conference. 

Tanner has written as if he might make it as well

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Bert said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see McAteer playing in one of the 8’s and Albrighton out wide. 

I'd be very surprised if it's not a four of Mavididi - Casadei - Akgun - McAteer

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Banned from touchline?

“There is Willy and Danny on the bench, they are going to be there to help the team the way I do. We don’t have a plan. We have two people there and I’ll be in contact with them.”

Since when did Maresca get a touchline ban!?

6 hours ago, Bert said:

Can we just get Nugent back out of retirement for this game? 

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He was genuinely a cheat code vs them weren't he. I remember one away game we were absolutely vile and yet he took it upon himself to win us the game.

Loved a goal against Ipswich did Dave. I distinctly remember Mick McCarthy saying, after another Nuge goal and Ipswich defeat, that he couldn't wait for us to get promoted and fcuk off so Nugent stopped scoring against them lol

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

hear me out…. winks moves to the 8 and hamza plays the winks role. 

It makes so much more sense to our balance to me 🤷‍♂️

I'd play Hamza as the forward 8 if KDH is out. He carries the ball well and can be disruptive in their half.

52 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Worrying without KDH.

Maresca said that he's hasn't been training until today. We have 4 days until the game so It's not a big injury otherwise Maresca would have said. Even if he's out, we've played without KDH before in a match situation. 

• Like 1

Just now, kenny said:

I'd play Hamza as the forward 8 if KDH is out. He carries the ball well and can be disruptive in their half.

I like that idea too.  Not sure Hamza is capable of being creative enough - it's a big ask - but at least he would be good at pressing/turning over possession higher up the field.    Our tackling is sometimes very weak;  I think we will be needing to challenge Ipswich strongly in midfield.

Edited by deep blue
  • Like 1