Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Towns that are “Leicester”

45 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

There is a pub in Stamford which hints at being owned / ran by a Leicester fan.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of watching last weeks game alongside a day tripping Coventry fan in there 😏

For completeness, there is also a pub a short walk away owned and run by a Middlesbrough fan. 

The Golden Fleece in Stamford is my favourite pub there.....know a few city fans there,Market Deeping,Bourne.

5 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

The Golden Fleece in Stamford is my favourite pub there.....know a few city fans there,Market Deeping,Bourne.

Been going next door to the Millstone for Leicester games recently - had favoured the Lord Burleigh before that, but got lazy given it’s a reasonable treck to town for me as it is.

Haven’t troubled The Golden Fleece in my time here yet.

On 18/01/2024 at 09:38, Molson Canadian said:

Why Yikes ?

Immigrants who got to a place shitting on other immigrants just because they were first. Which is ironic considering that you’re an immigrant in Canada, too…

On 20/01/2024 at 09:18, Phenom said:

Immigrants who got to a place shitting on other immigrants just because they were first. Which is ironic considering that you’re an immigrant in Canada, too…

Maybe they should learn to fit into the society and culture. Rather than coming and making no effort at all. For example some being in the county for over 20 years and not bothering to learn how to speak English ? How about the immigrants who come make no efforts at all, take advantage of everything given to them and make no efforts to contribute anything back? How about the behaviour of those who do carry themselves in that manner undermining all the hard work the ones before them who put in when they arrived. If it wasn’t for any of them that came before and put the work in things wouldn’t be so easy for the ones who came after.  I can continue on but don’t want to make you upset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1