Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Ipswich Town (H) Match-Thread

4 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I think that’s a pile of cock tbh. 

Speaking as a middle class quality wine drinking middle aged person. I fvcking love a stand and chant. 

The problem is thick people who are entitled. 

Yeah but you're the eccentric, bohemian middle class. Give you enough chateau, you'll stand and chant in the middle of Vicky Park unsettling the local youth. 

• Haha 2

Just now, filbertway said:

Nah it sounds like we're watching the final ball. You just think possession deserves goals whereas I think shots deserve goals :D

I mean I think you're purposely missing the point, we've created good moves and just not got that last pass right. That is promising patterns of play and if the final ball clicks could lead to an absolute rout.

• Like 1

The one thing that worries me is the almost complete lack of people soiling themselves in the thread about our attacking intent. We need more people whining that they know better than Maresca. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

Yeah but you're the eccentric, bohemian middle class. Give you enough chateau, you'll stand and chant in the middle of Vicky Park unsettling the local youth. 

Give me a Bucky and I’ll do it naked without prompting. 

Hamza is such an improved player under Enzo. Shows for the ball even under pressure where his old self literally jogged up the pitch with his back to the ball. The positional change is working for him but he's looked good in every position he's been asked to play this season.

• Like 4

Just now, Daggers said:

The one thing that worries me is the almost complete lack of people soiling themselves in the thread about our attacking intent. We need more people whining that they know better than Maresca. 

If it makes you feel any better I've spent the whole first half complaining that Ricardo is on the wrong side and then he basically creates the goal with Mavididi. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Daggers said:

We've not had 790 shots yet, against a team that were league one last season. Enzo is a bald fraud.

Better?

Just now, filbertway said:

Nah it sounds like we're watching the final ball. You just think possession deserves goals whereas I think shots deserve goals :D

I’m watching a dominating performance, I would argue perhaps our best performance of the season, and I can’t believe some can’t see how good it’s been. Not just in possession, but not allowing them any possession or to get moving. The chances have been their and not surprising the area we have most players out today is the only part lacking. 
We get that final ball right and this could be 4 or 5.