Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Ipswich Town (H) Match-Thread

Happy with that half, we’ve pressed them pretty much perfectly resulting in a number of turnovers. 

Just need to be slightly better with our passing in the final third, KDH especially wasted a few good opportunities with poor passes earlier in the half.

• Like 4

We conceded against these to cost us at Portman Road, and they are comeback kings, so I want a bit more comfort 2nd half with us bagging a few of these chances.

KDH running the show and Mavididi adding the classy touches.

COYB

:scarf:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's not the "biggest" issue but it doesn't help splitting up what singing sections we do have. 

In fairness to UFS though, it wouldn't exactly be easy for them to move all of their seats in to one of the most popular blocks in the ground. 

I also think they'd struggle to get the support from the club and police who probably want them as far away from the away fans as possible. 

Why wouldn't the police want them as far away from the away fans 🤔 

i've seen this movie before; should have/could have/would have. come on lads this game should have been out of sight. Ipswich needs half time more than us. gonna be tougher now to score unless we go up another gear

First half we looked levels above them. Hopefully that continues second half. Worried as McKenna seems a smooth operator who can tweak tactics to change course. 

Winks and KDH are just PL players - if they continue dominate, we win. 

McAteer has done ok but the lad just needs confidence. He has talent but you can see he (like most inexperienced young players) lacks that self belief at times - he’s been chosen over and international and a legend, take that Kasey. 

Cannon deserves a goal and I hope he gets one.

• Like 1