Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Ipswich Town (H) Match-Thread

Just now, cruzFOX said:

i've seen this movie before; should have/could have/would have. come on lads this game should have been out of sight. Ipswich needs half time more than us. gonna be tougher now to score unless we go up another gear

True although they'll have to push up a bit at some point and that should leave space behind for the likes of Stephy and Cannon

Just now, foxfanazer said:

True although they'll have to push up a bit at some point and that should leave space behind for the likes of Stephy and Cannon

.....and also for :vardy:

Pupwatch:

The first half was enough to wake her up and get her attacking a small plastic thing like a Hamza at Ipswich legs. 

Looking to sub on the Springer early doors before she soils the sofa in the style of someone complaining we aren’t piling shots on goal. 

IMG_4771.jpeg.bb11faf1c40fa93b119292ae9b9fbb91.jpeg

• Haha 3

Just now, Wymsey said:

Am surprised that Troy Deeney is in the studio after the week he had..

I was wondering about his stunning insight  given that he came acrosd as a sacked nobhead with a lack of people skills and a messiah complex.  lol

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

Thing is they won't play the same way, We need to be ready for them and adapt our game plan accordingly.

I think that will help us - we’ve profited more from their mistakes than our own play.

We had at least, started to move the ball better towards the end of the half.

• Like 1