Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leicester 1-1 Ipswich Post Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

We need Justin and KDH on the same side as Stephy. There is no point him doing all the hard work for Kasey to pass back to Justin and kill any momentum. 

Kasey could’ve sealed the game if he didn’t run for the ball like my dog on the kitchen lino. He's either too scared to do anything with the ball or doesn’t know what to do with it. 

I've been saying this for ages. I just can't see the foolishness in him playing on the right when he's much more effective on the left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

He looked ropey after he was smashed in the face by an Ipswich player.

You think that had a lingering effect? If so, that's a bit scary if he was kept on and didn't signal to the bench. 

I would tend to think he was just not able to keep up with the Ipswich players.

1 minute ago, ForeverandEver said:

Ipswich were shockingly bad first half & showed us too much respect.

Enzo keeps saying “It’s Football” but make no mistake still 54 points to play for.

Fantastic first half to the season but….

We haven’t won nothing yet! 

So you're saying we have won something?

They basically bullied us in that last 30. They massively upped their aggression, enabled hugely by a eunuch of a ref and we didn't cope. 

When the tackles start flying in, you've got to get stuck in.

Ipswich are horrible cheats by the way. Some of their diving was embarrassing today.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Maresca isn’t learning. Stop defending 1-0 leads and sitting in inviting pressure. It’s happened numerous times now and we keep reverting to it. First half they didn’t have an attack because our intent was to attack. Why do we change!? 

if he doesn’t learn to not do this we will get battered in the prem. 

We need quite a few signings in the summer too. 

I don't think we did - 2nd half we had more possession and more shots on target, despite ipswich raising their game and pushing for an equaliser - it was a perfectly good managing of the game until we made a mistake.  If we don't make a mistake, we win that 1-0 and no one's complaining.  Or argue it another way - their keeper makes two incredible saves, our keeper fudges the ball under his body - nothing to do with our tactics or approach, simply incidents that favoured ipswich.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

You do realise in the last 10 games we 1 less point than Southampton who everyone are gushing over.

The pitchfork mob don’t really do rational thinking. They think Enzo is shit and we are rubbish, despite the fact that EVERY single team underneath us would swap their points haul for ours.  

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Same bracket as the Sheff Weds, West Brom, Ipswich Boxing day fixture and a few more. 

No pro-active subs and poor game management.

Enzo doesn’t appear to be learning.

Very frustrating. 

he wont learn lack of goals again one they get  they scored, plus a goalkeeper clanger they walk around as if its job done southampton is the danger and they let them in.shit

Also, I tend to agree what some have said. I think we had the better chances and on another night, could easily have won by two of three goals. 

It’s football, no game ever goes how you think it will. It’s why we love it so much. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Had no issue with Faes and Vesty keeping Coady out up until now.

I think this has happened to us enough now for a change and a vocal leader to be given a run of games.

Coady might have the gift of the gab but he is third choice and not starting for very good reasons. Namely that Faes and Vesty are miles above. 

2 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

The pitchfork mob don’t really do rational thinking. They think Enzo is shit and we are rubbish, despite the fact that EVERY single team underneath us would swap their points haul for ours.  

yea they would but not got the so called class they have and money they spent

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Had no issue with Faes and Vesty keeping Coady out up until now.

I think this has happened to us enough now for a change and a vocal leader to be given a run of games.

It's not the defence that's the issue. 

4 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

They basically bullied us in that last 30. They massively upped their aggression, enabled hugely by a eunuch of a ref and we didn't cope. 

When the tackles start flying in, you've got to get stuck in.

Ipswich are horrible cheats by the way. Some of their diving was embarrassing today.

On 20/12/2023 at 13:46, C-man said:

Usually after around 83 minutes…

Threw it away.