Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leicester 1-1 Ipswich Post Match Thread

Just now, don_danbury said:

? vardy and akgun came on

I mean, we didn't make them quickly enough.

Ipswich made subs and changed the game. 

We waited til players were blowing out their arses.

I'll edit my original post.

• Like 3

Saw that coming from around minute 65. To make matters worse it crossed my mind to lump money on Ipswich next goal, but didn't bother.

Something will need to change next season because we seem absolutely incapable of defending a 1 goal lead. Which is odd considering how confident we seem to be as a team to stop playing and wait for the game to end.

Mentally weak.

1 minute ago, Mark said:

So we learnt nothing from the away game against them. Spent all second half messing around in our own half scared to play a forward pass, and the odd time we did rest assured we’ll go back. It’s absolutely shit and boring style of play

So frustrating isn't it. Justin was like a clockwork toy on a hinge. Collect it facing forward, rotate 90° and pass it bank. Arrghhh!!!

• Like 1

Soon people will be asking, was it Brendan?  I mean of course it was, bloke was a cvnt. But are we about to see another epic and unnecessary wobble?

Rubbish game really. We were poor again for much of it, although their keeper did pull off some good saves. 

Enzo needs to learn. Ok when things are going great. They don’t always and you have to adapt. 

Guest Kopfkino

Yet again, a decent team spends at least a portion of the game having a go at us and we don’t really handle it. And again we can all see it happening and whoever is stood on the touchline lets it happen. Contrast that with McKenna today.

Significant player delta means we beat most of the league anyway, whatever fancy way you try to do it. Southampton aside I’ve seen very little from us tactically to overcome better sides (and even then it’s a completely different beast now).

Edited by Kopfkino

Just now, Buggsteam said:

We are just not showing the drive to kill teams off. 
Can’t just keep sitting on a 1 goal lead.

knew it was coming and the subs didn’t help. 

Everyone could see it was coming other than enzo/willy apparently 😔🤬 why are we finding it so hard to finish teams off at the moment?

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

We was terrible the entire second half mate, playing for a 1-0.

As soon as they scored suddenly we had bodies going forward again.

perhaps we have a different take on the game, the second half was one of the best defensive displays of the season.  I thought the back line were superb as was winks breaking things up and kdh driving us forward. 

We lacked a little bit in the final 3rd but we still looked dangerous to me. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

They’ve had the run of the green against us twice. Keeper was unlucky that bobbled underneath him. 

He shouldn’t have been given a prayer by samiento - lucky to be allowed to have a chance.  I didn’t think they had that much luck in the second half. 

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

half-hearted? are you kidding me! 

There was so much damn effort out there. Every single defender made a big last ditch tackle! we were dead on our feet from how much we put into that… i don’t get that take at all

Good for you that you saw that. I just saw a surrender - yet again - to any team that puts some grit into their performance. Dead on our feet? So why wait until the death to shake it up?