Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Callum O’Hare - Signed for Sheffield Utd.

29 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I can't see this is being reported anywhere that he's coming to us. 

If it is, could someone post the sauce :) 

Foxestalk 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There are clearly no ITKs any more as no-one had a clue about who the gaffer was going to be (those claiming they knew it was cooper are blagging) and Okoli came out of nowhere.

Prefer it this way, no getting hopes up and signings appearing from nowhere. 

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

They've all been hounded off the site whenever a signing doesn't come through. Why bother taking the abuse?

To be fair, plenty of them didn't help themselves with their holier than thou attitude. The second somebody questioned it (as you would when it's somebody you don't know or not a 'professional') they threw their toys out of the pram. Of course plenty of people got overly hysterical but I don't recall seeing anything overly personal or nasty

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I can't see this is being reported anywhere that he's coming to us. 

If it is, could someone post the sauce :) 

Yeah, just let me know your address and if you prefer tomato or brown.

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

There are clearly no ITKs any more as no-one had a clue about who the gaffer was going to be (those claiming they knew it was cooper are blagging) and Okoli came out of nowhere.

Prefer it this way, no getting hopes up and signings appearing from nowhere. 

@Wymsey

I have said for a long time he would suit us! Realy hope this does happen and be a bonus that he would be on a free! I would have had him sign for us even if we had to pay for him!

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We haven't had ITKs for years.

and those that have been previously don’t bother posting on anything as they get slated if the club change their mind on anything.

Edited by MPH

1 hour ago, MPH said:

and those that have been previously don’t bother posting on anything as they get slated if the club change their mind on anything.

all we get is fake itk’s gambling on things, they don’t leave because of abuse they leave because there’s only so long you can do that before everyone knows you are full of :brendan:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

all we get is fake itk’s gambling on things, they don’t leave because of abuse they leave because there’s only so long you can do that before everyone knows you are full of :brendan:

not my fault you can’t tell the difference :D

3 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Tanner is less realible than a chocolate kettle 

He’s literally just browsed the the transfer forum here before knocking up that list 🙄

• Like 3